Long time since i started a thread BUT..

Good Luck with it Nordy!

SpoolFool2,

I like the picture of your car in front of the bait shack best.....and your engine pics make me drool.

The one you posted up here does seem to show the "closeted" Mustang owner in you though. ;)

Good Luck with it Nordy!

SpoolFool2,

I like the picture of your car in front of the bait shack best.....and your engine pics make me drool.

The one you posted up here does seem to show the "closeted" Mustang owner in you though. ;)

Did you not notice the yellow 67 fastback GTA in the background?

Mike B.

Has Ford built a Mustang with the Eco Boost power plant yet?

I think the F 150 will be my next truck.

Congrates on the new Pony Car looks great!

If a bone stock or nicely built 03/04 Terminator Cobra fell into my lap for a song....I'd be all over it. Sonic Blue please...
They're hands down my favorite Stangs.

If a bone stock or nicely built 03/04 Terminator Cobra fell into my lap for a song....I'd be all over it. Sonic Blue please...
They're hands down my favorite Stangs.

X2

That is my favorite as well. My neighbor's brother-in-law stops by once in a while with his Silver 04. He claims he has done nothing but port the supercharger, CAI and a tune. I have never seen the car at the track, but he said he ran 10.79 @ 124 on drag radials. I really like the new 5.0 as well.

Did you not notice the yellow 67 fastback GTA in the background?

Mike B.

"The one you posted up here does seem to show the "closeted" Mustang owner in you though."

Yes, yes I did....vury nice indeedy!

Hey!
I'm a proud Buick owner. In fact, to prove it, here's a picture of my pride and joy.

Mike B.

Hope that isn't the only time you take the cover off Mike

Nice ride, 67 coupe here :)

Maybe we should take em to the next Bates show :eek:

Nice ride. I think those engines already have 11:1 compression ratio so it might be dicey to add a turbo. Might go with nitrous
Jeff

don't think this car will be lifting any front tires in the near furture. trying to get her to be a 20mpg DD that runs mid 10's..

don't think this car will be lifting any front tires in the near furture. trying to get her to be a 20mpg DD that runs mid 10's..

Well before you start modding, Im sure the wife will race you heads up in her stock Benz. Okay, not completely stock, I added the K&N filters but I could lose them if you get scared? LMK what you think. Your stock car vs the wife's stock Benz! And please dont be like all other Mustang owner and start making excuses! LOL I think it would be a good race!

took the car to the track tonight, to get some base runs before some parts get here next week. right off the street without a cool down she went 8.42 at 85mph with 2.0 60ft.. over 5 runs tonight that was the slowest and the quickest was the last 8.37 at 86mph with a 1.98 60ft.. not some bad base times, now let the mods start..

track photos..
stang003.jpg

stang009.jpg

stang004.jpg

stang014.jpg