list all the 5.3 LM7 swaps you know of

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
gonna start the swap in the next ....um yr or so..:rolleyes:

looking for all the info possible from turbo headers that work,to tranmissions to use(th400) is what i have ..anything you havr

That cam is available, but isn't ideal for a turbo application. It has way too much split and the Lobe sep is too narrow. I'd recommend a custom grind for the turbo'd application.

check out y build thread. I used the 5.3 and all LS6 components (heads, cam intake oil pump, etc) and a hummer LH8 oil pan. I even used a T56.

an ls6 cam is a wonderful, cheap way to make power with boost. I am sure STROKER-ACE can tell you , it is a very proven cam. along with a set of 6.0 heads, its a surefire " budget-turbo" base for these motors. Good luck!:smile:

We have a turbo LM7 swap in our 69' C10. Stock 5.3 short block with ARP Fasteners and Head studs, 6.0 heads, ZR1 Head Gaskets, LS7 Springs, LS6 Cam, stock truck intake, home made crossover buick style header, S400 style turbo, water injection, 60# injectors, 255 LPH pump. We have gone 20 PSI on it before with absolutely no issues!

Trans: 4L80E with a Shift Kit, and 3200 Stall convertor, Using a 4L60E in a modded LS application is a complete waste of money!
,Dan