Limited Blasphemy !

Buickwh1

work002zz3.jpg

:eek:

That is the ugliest 84-87 TTYPE I have ever seen. You gotta be sick to do that to one of these cars. My 2 cents. Brad

Come on guys...why cant you see the real value of that car? Dont you realize you have enough clearance for a 236 row stock location IC.:D

I thought I was brain dead building a hot air. This guy is clearly more brain dead than me. This pictured car make me want to heave. I am onto more serious business. Brad

You guys, look at the front end........ its got the 84-87 header panel, grill, and bumper fillers, but it has 81-83 headlight bezels......... hrmmm:confused:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :D :biggrin: :biggrin:

And Here Ya Go...

"A favor
Feel free to cut up all the Monte Carlo's that you deem necessary to complete your quest for "Cars that can be seen from space".

In this desperate attempt to appeal to your kind nature, I please ask that certain Buick models - particularly those in the 1982-1987 range - be left out of the afore mentioned quest.

We have tried really hard to maintain the value of the Particular Buick line and would greatly appreciate the bling to be aimed at a different G body....such as the Monte Carlo.
The Monte Calro was a particularly useless car from inception and I can see no better fate for it than making them soo shiny and loud that ICBM's would have no choice other than to do a U-Turn and "check that **** out".

Sincerely,

Tha D.E.A."

p.s. whoever wrote this was a genius......depending on how you look at it.

I think it is just a plain jane regal with a turbo hood

No need to cry fellas its only a 86 limited plain regal with the 83 bumper & headlights & by looks of the front spoiler its not even a hot air turbo car because if it was an 86 turbo it would have to have inter cooler air dams & if it was 80 to 85 hot air the spoiler would have to come all the way around the bumper so depite the Hood its not even a turbo car........:D no applause please! dont let the hood fool ya guys LOL!!!