Limited Blasphemy !

Ummm...check out the angle of the rear u-joint at the pumpkin. :eek: yikes!

No need to cry fellas its only a 86 limited plain regal with the 83 bumper & headlights & by looks of the front spoiler its not even a hot air turbo car because if it was an 86 turbo it would have to have inter cooler air dams & if it was 80 to 85 hot air the spoiler would have to come all the way around the bumper so depite the Hood its not even a turbo car........:D no applause please! dont let the hood fool ya guys LOL!!!

I'd be crying if my TR was stolen by one of those clowns. Want to bet there are a few "hot" parts on that car. The people who build those atrociousities(sp) aren't exactly "model" citizens if you know what I mean.

I'd be crying if my TR was stolen by one of those clowns. Want to bet there are a few "hot" parts on that car. The people who build those atrociousities(sp) aren't exactly "model" citizens if you know what I mean.

oh & youre from florida too i heard they were rough down there about chop shops & all or is it just hype?

My guess would be that it had the spoiler on it, but the owner took if off- probably for curb clearance!:biggrin: