Like new Billet Specialty Street Lites on M/T drag radials

2toneNV

2- 15x8's w/3.5" bs mounted with 275-60-15's

No track time or burn outs, no blemishes of any kind. less than 300miles. Like new. I installed LS1 rear brakes on my car and the calipers would require having material ground off for the 15" rims to fit. Picked them up a few months ago from another board member and just want to cover the cost. $650 plus shipping/paypal.

Attachments

• bs lite.jpg
    bs lite.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2,486
  • bs lite 1.jpg
    bs lite 1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 2,480
Interested.Will they fit without any mods to the whell well lip?How much to ship 21222.Thanks

The size was bought to fit the stock wheel well. They didn't even fit over the calipers to check the clearance, but the Convo pro that were on the car when I bought the car had the same width and backspacing and cleared. I rolled my fenders a year ago.

I'll check the shipping cost on Monday to 21222.

UPS Ground to Maryland insured is $71 for each wheel/tire. If still interested I will do shipping for $65 per wheel/tire

if Johnboy doesn't want them.. are you looking for anything in trade? other wheels/slicks? etc?

I'll actually be in Houston next weekend.

Eticket:
Not lookin' for any other rims or tires. Just lookin' to sell these and get the space back. I should be home next weekend if you're interested. 1st to show the cash gets them