Set of 4 Weld Rodlite Rims For Buick, 2 w/Drag Radials

Epitome

Staff member
Rodlites.jpg
DSCN0945.JPGDSCN0946.JPGDSCN0947.JPGDSCN0948.JPGDSCN0949.JPGDSCN0950.JPG
PRICE LOWERED $100 Now Lowered Another $25
Had these on my always garaged, rarely used car for about 5 years. No burn outs, with some use left in the tread on the tires. Never on the track either. (I know, I know, no burn outs. I did plenty with the set before these and they'd pick up so much crap that I swore to never do it with these and I haven't)
Tires: BFG 325-50-15 drag radials
Rims: Front 15x7 3.5" back space, Rear 15x10 5.5" backspace
Fronts easily fit stock, rears fit perfectly under the car with a frame notch (see pic). I am told with a spacer they will fit without the notch. Rims show use, but never any curb rash. They are straight and polish nicely. Ordered new, you'd pay over $1300 for these. First $365 or best offer takes them. Pick up in Orange County NY. Please email Ted epitome@hvc.rr.com or PM

I will accept any fair offer and will help get them to you if you are close. I am in Orange County, NY

To me, even if you treat the tires as a throw away, which they are not, it's still a great deal. I hope people aren't shying away from the 5.5" back space on the rears. My understanding is that 4.5 fits fine on stock and a 1" spacer can be used with these.

I am in Orange County, just off Route 84, so over to 87 and up is about 2 hours to Albany. No thanks on the parts unless you have an offer I can't refuse lol.

Put each one in a black trash bag , tape them up and ship them FedEx - they charged me about $20. a wheel.

Can we do that? Is Jack Cotton coming to Richard Clark's this year?
Conrad