Lets see some lowered Buicks, anybody have any??

Any more??? I cant wait to get the front of my car done. It may seem a little odd but the more I look at my car, the more I think it sits pretty much level front to back with stock suspension up front and the BellTech 1.5" springs in the rear. Maybe the front is just sagging that much!:biggrin:

Hell yeah ,, that 86 looks sick ,, Im going to try and refine my set up a bit ,, its pretty much stock with bags ,, I want to do some aftermarket suspension parts ...

This is not mine, I saw this on ebay a couple weeks ago, guy was selling just the wheels and tires, car looks awesome!

ea744db7.jpg
ea744dab.jpg

ea744da6.jpg
ea744da4.jpg

ea744da2.jpg

Wheel/Tire combo

Anyone know the wheel and tire combo on that car? That is one of the best stances I've seen on a GN. 17's? Is the e-bay ad still listed?

Yeah that car was listed a couple weeks ago. I dont know what brand wheel or backspace but I do know that the rear is a 10" wheel! Looks very awesome!

Here's mine. It has Hotchkis 1" lowering springs front and rear. 325/50 m/t on back with no rubbing issues.

Attachments

• 100_3241.jpg
    100_3241.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 373
They actually ride pretty good. They arent as soft as stock but thats to be expected. They hold corners pretty good too. Not much body roll at all.

Limited

This is my Limited with the Eibach Pro Kit. lowers it about 1 to 1 1/2 inches. Excellent ride and great stance.

Attachments

• Jason%27sHotrod010.jpg
    Jason%27sHotrod010.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 259