Lets see some lowered Buicks, anybody have any??

here`s my car

GN3

Ditto, how low is that in the front??? Looks like you fit pretty wide meats in the rear as well!

Both of mine are lowered and I like em that way. I can't stand wheel well gap! There is pics in my sig.

idk are you sure you cant go lower? j/k very nice so you have any issues with it being that low and how much of a drop is that?

Here is my old 86 T-type that I lowered for about a week. Car had 140K mile saggy springs, and when paired with Bell Tech Dropped Spindles, it was just too low up front to drive w/o tearing up my tires. Now that I look back I should have just got a shorter front tire.:eek:

2low7wm2.jpg

No, rears coils where stock and saggy, with a lot of stereo weight in the trunk ;)

Bell tech spindles and baggs up front ,, just bagged in the rear ,, it could go lower but I still wanted my inner fender liners and didnt want to cut anything ,, that car has 19,000 origional miles so no major mods ...

Thats what I wanna do, I am starting off w/ spindles and springs, on 20" and then gointo bags when the $ comes.
I really like that, over the top, yet simple. More pics if you got em!

I've got more pics at my Myspace account ,,, Look up 907dragdiesel ..

I'll dig up a few photos and post them !!

Heres mine

Mine is a 86' and has been lowered by the pervious owner. iv'e installed the H&R bar, south side uppers and lowers, dual air bags and poly bushings in the front..

In the last photo the rear of the car is high cause we just got back from the drag strip (with slicks) and havn't let the air out of the bags yet after changing the tires, otherwise it sits just like the front.