lets see some colors

Another HDR
Buick1_(large).jpg

Dang that car is so nice it almost looks fake in this photo! SWEET!

I have one of those Kenne Bell Air Dams. I think I will be selling it soon. :eek:

Dannyo

Out of curiosity, where does that lower front driver's side air dam come from?

The GN I recently purchased has the same one, but I haven't seen it on any other TRs or GNs, or maybe I haven't been looking. Mine has the 9" K&N filter down there so it can suck massive air.

gn.jpg

How many miles are on that white car by the way?

Dad gum its nice

BW

It just turned 67,000 miles. If i didn't have this car also i would be going nuts with the sale of the Limited. I don't think i'm ready to be without a TR yet & i really enjoy tweaking this car. :biggrin:

Sorry Guys no complete car yet !!!

Just recieved the body from a neverending paint job. Thought I'd share...can't wait 2 put it back together completely after seeing these cars !! :rolleyes: I'm waiting my life on a fiber hood (13wks) 2 have the frontend assembled and have the car buffed and polished. :biggrin: Some pics of the chassis & body. :biggrin:

1BADTT

1BADTT

1BADTT

1BADTT

1BADTT

1BADTT

1BADTT

Just recieved the body from a neverending paint job. Thought I'd share...can't wait 2 put it back together completely after seeing these cars !! :rolleyes: I'm waiting my life on a fiber hood (13wks) 2 have the frontend assembled and have the car buffed and polished. :biggrin: Some pics of the chassis & body. :biggrin:

1BADTT

1BADTT

1BADTT

1BADTT

1BADTT

1BADTT

1BADTT

What kind and size are the front tires on your car they look like there 27 or so inchs tall and thats what I need for my T Our crapy discount tire here couldnt come up with anything skinny enough! UH!
Thanks

What kind and size are the front tires on your car they look like there 27 or so inchs tall and thats what I need for my T Our crapy discount tire here couldnt come up with anything skinny enough! UH!
Thanks

Sorry :( , I'll have 2 get back 2 u on that 1, can't :confused: recall @ the moment. Give u my word bud (2 see if I can help u out) !!

1BADTT that car is looking GREAT!! Please fill us in on all the details & driveline.

Thanks !!
The driveline & Chassis :

TRZ Motorsports A-Arms (upper & lowers)
Eibach Springs
KYB Shocks (front & rear)
Aerospace Components Pro-Street brake kit w/ braided lines (disc & lines 4front & rears)
Bogart D10 wheels
MT DRag radials
ATR Sway bar
Dual Air Bags
Metco Trailing Arms (upper & lowers)
TA cover
Mark Williams 35 spline axles, spool & c-clip eliminator kit

Motor is still laying around the shop. That's the last thing along with the trans. Want to assemble the car on the outside & inside first.