lets see some colors

You have any more photos of this thats a nice looking very dif. car you have there!

Lot of nice rides all looking freat!

yep - i'll get some together and post some more.... THANX:D its my baby... i bought it BONE stock from the original owner in '98. It still brings a smile to my face when i drive it:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: - probably even more now than before.

Here's a few of pics of Sarah.

DSC00535.jpg

Nice2.jpg

DSC00533.jpg

I recently had a guy roll up saying how mean the car looked from the rear, that he just had to catch up to get a better look. This was after a test launch from a light, she didn't spin too bad.

DSC00553.jpg

:cool:

Patrick

Oops, meant to ask what size front and rear tires to this post above.

Fronts are 205/70/15 BFG Traction T/As.
Rears are 295/50/15 BFG Radial T/As with 1/8" spacers on both sides. Clearances are very close, especially on the back side of the tire where the frame starts to curve back out, but they fit. Gotta thank my buddy Dave for the idea. They both measure dead on at 27" tall.
Thanks for the compliments.

Patrick

ROYAL-T Engine Pic

Engine.jpg

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Here is one i made an Overdone HDR. Its of Neils ( 8uwith6 ) car, the first picture in the thread.

GrandNasty1.jpg

Here is one i made an Overdone HDR. Its of Neils ( 8uwith6 ) car, the first picture in the thread.

Out of curiosity, where does that lower front driver's side air dam come from?

The GN I recently purchased has the same one, but I haven't seen it on any other TRs or GNs, or maybe I haven't been looking. Mine has the 9" K&N filter down there so it can suck massive air.

gn.jpg

Kenne Bell Used to sell them only ones I have ever seen there sweet!
Id like one for my T !
Cant find them any more though

I too have been trying to locate one of those Kenne Bell fiberglass air dams but no dice. Someone out there really needs to step up and start making these again. Make them and they will sell. If I had the capabilities, I'd do it myself but don't. :frown: Years ago, Kirban used to sell a ram air kit that utilized the stock air dam. You cut the hole and it had a plastic scoop that was attached to the air dam with double sided sticky tape and two push in screws. I really want one of those fiberglass air dams. I'm gonna be on the look out at BG for one.

Patrick

I thought about cutting a hole in mine but just dont think it will come out as nice as the KB scoop and then Id be unhappy with it. So I havent done it.

I have a Big Mouth cold air on my car and thought it would be cool to get more air into it. just use one of the scoops to allow more air in the filter at speed. Should make a little bit of a Dif. in Mile per hr at the track :D

What color is that?

I have the old hot rod article on that car and I kept it because I like the look of the car in that color.I want to paint my turbo t that color.

I'm pretty sure that is a color off of the 99-2000 Grand prix pace car edition? I think that color was only used on that car, but I cannot remember the name of it.

What color is that?

I have the old hot rod article on that car and I kept it because I like the look of the car in that color.I want to paint my turbo t that color.

It's Neon Blue met., Pontiac color. I'll PM you the color code if you want?
Thanks