Let's do a little more turbo thunder fun this year

TurboSlacker

SINISTR
I'm up for another get together at Seattle Raceways or Bremerton or other. I don't see a BOP event on any track schedules. Would like to run test n tune with some other turbo guys sometime. A good weather day in Sept is my target. Now that I've studied the data from by recent runs I have launching ideas that I want to dial in.

Anyone up for it? When and where would ya prefer?

I was at Seattle last weekend trying to get Mike his Lic. He only got 1 hit and went 8.7 shutting it of before 1/2 track with a 1.14 60ft. Then we were waiting in line for his second hit and the guy in front of us hit the wall so hard it broke the concrete wall and ripped the motor and trans right out of the car.We parked the car after seeing that. I got 2 hits Saturday with a best of 7.77@175 Mph.

I was hoping some people would be down for another meet as I couldn't get my car running for turbo thunder . Still working on this pos but if it ever starts running correct ill be down.

Ya I typically am disappointed going to Pac Raceways because too few runs.

Gene are you planning on hitting any other tracks like Mission this season?

Ya I typically am disappointed going to Pac Raceways because too few runs.

Gene are you planning on hitting any other tracks like Mission this season?
I will be running with the Canada West Doorslammer next weekend at Mission 25/26th and there is a friday night street legal that weekend.

Sorry to say i checked the trans fluid last night and its burnt and it needs a freshening before i hit the track again.