Left Wing Propoganda

Red Regal T

I JUST GOT SOME LEFT WING PROPOGANDA YESTERDAY........SOMETHING ABOUT HOW BUSH IS SOMEHOW A NAZI......WANTS TO CONTROL THE OIL.......BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, ON AND ON......AND A BUNCH OF OTHER BULL$HIT......... FROM kschan9@comcast.net

THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BE AMUSED AT MY RESPONSE..........

"YOU ARE A LEFT WING COWARD......TOO MUCH OF A C*** TO FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY. TELL THE TRUTH, YOU'RE JUST A C***. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE TRUTH, THEN JUST KEEP YOUR COMMIE POINT OF VIEW TO YOURSELF. I DIDN'T REQUEST ANY CORRESPONDENCE FROM YOU. GO VOTE FOR HILLARY, TAKE A BATH, AND GET A JOB!........A$$HOLE!"

..........................................:D

GEES.......AIN'T THE INTERNET GREAT?

John,

Good for you, The world needs more people like you with balls that support our troops our President and our country.

LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT MAN!!!!!:D

telemarketers

MY- MY, aren't we testy?

I think you were rather kind to the a**hole!
I'm not sure how I would respond, more than likely I would reveal the not so nice side of me!
I am getting real tired of these do-gooders, tree huggin, ACLU,Open the boarders to everyone.
our forefathers gave their blood ,so these wimps can state their feelings,
If it's so bad here, please leave! now!!
head on over to Iraq, see what they thing of your shiney little A**

I gotta go, I think my blood pressure is WAY beyond normal!

(I did ask one of the sherriff's if I could have a few canisters of CS gas, I told him they were for the protesters!)
(He was smarter than I thought!) said NO!

Re: telemarketers

Originally posted by cruzn57

I gotta go, I think my blood pressure is WAY beyond normal!

HEY...........JUST KEEP POSTING AND FIGHT THESE STUPID ANTI-AMERICAN IDEAS..........IT RELIEVES THE PRESSURE! ;)

I THINK I MUST HAVE OFFENDED BOARD MEMBER SENSABILITIES WITH THIS POST.........WHAT DO YOU THINK? :rolleyes:

LOL! :) All I can say is thank God the TR community is the most conservative non-political group that I know. On any other board I go on, no one agrees with my right-wing views on anything, and I'm always getting myself banned. :)

Originally posted by TurboTer
LOL! :) All I can say is thank God the TR community is the most conservative non-political group that I know. On any other board I go on, no one agrees with my right-wing views on anything, and I'm always getting myself banned. :)

WHAT ARE THEY? A BUNCH OF LEFTY WAR PROTESTERS? SELFISH PEOPLE ONLY WORRIED ABOUT HOW MUCH "STUFF" THEY CAN ATTAIN? PLENTY OF SO CALLED AMERICANS HAVE THAT PROBLEM. ALL THEY THINK IS ........ME! ME! ME! :mad:

tell me what ya think!

I think I'll let john speak for me, he has a way with words, I like it!
besides my blood pressure is so high, I'm gonna have to shoot someone to relieve it!
my thoughts are along the same lines anyhow.........
shoot em all, let God sort it out
later!

The left has lost political power for the first time in years. Its no surprise that they have resorted to spam campaign in order to spread their useless filth. Of course its always rhetoric, or personal attacks on Bush, because he is truly hated by the Liberal democrats. Just look at the garbage that character Tom Daschle was spewing on Tv about the president. As our troops were in battle on the ground in southern Iraq no less. Truly, truly a depraved action by a depraved little man. They are doing these things in an act of desperation, as the party in general truly is in a state of despair. Ironically, this stunt will likely damage Daschles political power, as he will be avoided by many in his own party now. We dont have to go out and buy the New York times if we dont want to, its a shame to have this kind of unsolicited garbage sent into our homes by electronic mail.

over at www.psronline.org (pa street racing) they have started a War on Iraq forum, i'm getting hammered pretty good but its hard when all they do it turn the attention away from the facts. No one wants to address bill clinton, down sizing the military, dodging the draft, or anything that makes the liberals look bad.

Originally posted by striker_29
Ironically, this stunt will likely damage Daschles political power, as he will be avoided by many in his own party now. We dont have to go out and buy the New York times if we dont want to, its a shame to have this kind of unsolicited garbage sent into our homes by electronic mail.

If you notice, Lieberman was smarter than Daschle and took the high road on the war. I believe he is planning on making another Presidential run. He is a moderate compared to the little dictator, Daschle. And your right, this all about power. the Dems do not have it for the first time in years, and they will stoop to new lows to get it back.

Striker, will you bring back your old avatar after the war? I kinda miss Agent Smith.

"YOU ARE A LEFT WING COWARD......TOO MUCH OF A C*** TO FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY. TELL THE TRUTH, YOU'RE JUST A C***. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE TRUTH, THEN JUST KEEP YOUR COMMIE POINT OF VIEW TO YOURSELF. I DIDN'T REQUEST ANY CORRESPONDENCE FROM YOU. GO VOTE FOR HILLARY, TAKE A BATH, AND GET A JOB!........A$$HOLE!"

Red Regal..............We must be related!!! lol These anti-Us/Pro Saddam cowards are really starting to **ss me off!!!:mad:
:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Captain Mark
If you notice, Lieberman was smarter than Daschle and took the high road on the war. I believe he is planning on making another Presidential run. He is a moderate compared to the little dictator, Daschle. And your right, this all about power. the Dems do not have it for the first time in years, and they will stoop to new lows to get it back.

Striker, will you bring back your old avatar after the war? I kinda miss Agent Smith.

Yes Lieberman seems to have sense enough to at least come in out of the rain. And its raining HARD right now for them, they are loosing constituants on a daily basis. Leaning even further to the left is exactly the wrong thing for them to do right now, and Lieberman has realized this, or so it seems. It is however, ridiculously predictable for Daschle to have the knee jerk liberal reaction to fall even deeper into his petty political games of taking pot shots at Bush and the conservative party. Its fun to watch that party crash and burn, it really is. And yes I have been missing agent smith myself, I definately see a comeback in his near future:)

VERY MUCH TO THE LEFT IS WHERE THE DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP HAS GONE. THEY'RE JUST SHOWING THEIR TRUE COLORS. WHEN ALL THERE WAS WAS ABC, CBS, NBC AND CNN, THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE THOSE NETWORKS ARE TERRIBLY SLANTED TO THE LEFT. I WATCH THEM NOW AND THEN JUST TO CONFIRM THAT FACT OVER AND OVER. IF IT WASN'T SO SAD, IT'D BE FUNNY. NOW THAT YOU HAVE MANY CONSERVATIVE TALK SHOW HOSTS AND FOX NEWS, PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP. IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE, THE RIGHT MAKES COMMON SENSE. SOMETHING THE LEFT CAN'T UNDERSTAND.

The left wing liberals are killing us from within I am glad to see we are making a stand against the garbage they preach. By the way I think Tom Dashcle is through! :mad:

You know i agree100% with this thread. I guess we are like our cars a small breed. Regardless of what the protestors say, they need to understand that they are not going to stop it therfore they should shut up and support the men and woman putting their lives on the line for us. I pray when this is over they have something really nice for our troops, i would be the first one there to thank them and praise them, anyone who puts their life on the line deserves that respect. Military, cops, fire ETC.

And Tom D well do not get me started:mad: