Lean at Idle??? log included

No clue what that is......lol. where can I get one, I'm desperate, lol !!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's a small test light that plugs into the injector harness. Local autoparts stores usually have them.
You can also pull a spark plug after a few cranks and tell if its getting fuel. It's either getting way too much (wet plug) or not enough (dry plug)

A noid light is a device that blinks. You unplug an injector and put the noid light in it's place. If you have injector pulses the light will blink.

You can rent them from the fast food parts stores.

Since you smell fuel I kinda want to assume you're getting injector pulses.

You're not still running the original timing set are you? A quick test is to pull the oil fill and watch the rockers while cranking. If they don't move, you've found your issue if that's the case.

Have you went down the troubleshooting tree yet?

dude your trying to eat an elephant .start at the beginning .
3 things spark fuel and compression
you have fuel pressue? if so how much ?
key on engine off you have an ses light?
ere the plugs black?

dude your trying to eat an elephant .start at the beginning .
3 things spark fuel and compression
you have fuel pressue? if so how much ?
key on engine off you have an ses light?
ere the plugs black?
After turning the key the pressure is at 42psi @ the rail. Do have a spark as well ....
The plugs are black smell of gas and all look like these. Any ideas?
ffa27f3a59489848392ddec9cb6b0cd6.jpg
70fc772c5920eb76011427e2472bb5ee.jpg

I'd start with a new set of plugs. You can't be lean for real and have plugs that black.

They are dark but not wet. I highly doubt the plugs are the the reason for no start. You're not getting fuel IMO.

They are dark but not wet. I highly doubt the plugs are the the reason for no start. You're not getting fuel IMO.
They were a little wet ,but it has been a week since I messed with the car. I'm sure they were really wet at the time the car wouldn't start

Stick a screwdriver in the plug wire and lay it on the valve cover. That's the easiest way to check for spark.

If you see a spark you know everything except if it's at the right time.

Stick a screwdriver in the plug wire and lay it on the valve cover. That's the easiest way to check for spark.

If you see a spark you know everything except if it's at the right time.
Spark is good .......

My car idles lean also, 14.9-15.1 afr on wideband. I added fuel with translator and it leans right back quickly. Not lean any other time except at light cruise but thats lean cruise mode.

If you have spark and fuel it should start. Doesn't make much sense. Is it possible your cam sensor is loose and it moved a little? That's the only thing left.. If the cam sensor timing is off, it won't start but would still have spark and fuel.