Latest passes in my Regal.

Dusty Bradford

After a few changes I went back racing this past weekend and ran a new best. 4.47 at 167. 60' was a 1.15 on a 275/60 MT radial. The car is still using stock rear suspension pieces from TRZ with shocks and springs in the stock location. No coil overs.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Damnnnnnnnnnnn! Impressive , dusty you running the ET PRO M/T x275 radial . I run these on my street car love em !

Looks good Dusty! Are you legal for outlaw 275 or X? Curious as well on your set up in the rear. Didn't you have a coil over rear setup before?

These tires are incredible are you using santhuffs shocks n springs

Santhuff on the front, AFCO on the back. Hyper coil springs front and rear. Rear is a 10" 130#. I'll either be stiffening my front shocks up more this winter or going to some Menscer AFCO's. Extension is full tight on these Santhuff's but I need it even tighter.

Looks good Dusty! Are you legal for outlaw 275 or X? Curious as well on your set up in the rear. Didn't you have a coil over rear setup before?

I'm Outlaw 275 legal due to the big block engine. This race was no rules other than doors and 275/60 tires. We never had to cross the scales. I have always had stock location shocks and springs in the rear. The front is a TRZ coil over set up.

Santhuff on the front, AFCO on the back. Hyper coil springs front and rear. Rear is a 10" 130#. I'll either be stiffening my front shocks up more this winter or going to some Menscer AFCO's. Extension is full tight on these Santhuff's but I need it even tighter.

Yep nice .