Latest Edmunds GN update - CharlieF1, this is you, right???

Really charge the guy $75.00 for that repair!!! Damn that's cold. At least you yelled at him for putting a Fram filter in the car.

Way to Go Charlie! Really cool write up and a BIG THANKS !
My thanks goes to Tommy for sending me a note about the situation.;) And yes, that's my ugly mug in those pics.:oops: She got the total right but it was 1 hour and 15 minutes so the filter wasn't as much as she said.:rolleyes: I did advise them that the radiator was rotten and offered to replace it but they really didn't want to spend any more than they did on the car. Hopefully everything goes well on the power tour for them.:cool:

My thanks goes to Tommy for sending me a note about the situation.;) And yes, that's my ugly mug in those pics.:oops: She got the total right but it was 1 hour and 15 minutes so the filter wasn't as much as she said.:rolleyes: I did advise them that the radiator was rotten and offered to replace it but they really didn't want to spend any more than they did on the car. Hopefully everything goes well on the power tour for them.:cool:

Great job, congrats on the pub!

They will be thinking differently about the rad when sitting on the side of the road somewhere.

lmao.... ya know they passed right through LAS CRUCES.... and I have all the oil filter parts they needed hanging on the wall.... Good job doing the Work Charlie... you sexy ol bastard!

Charlie, I'm glad to see you were able to get Scott going again. :) Tommy (megawatt) had sent me a pm looking for help in the Dallas area. He said Scott was coming from Austin so I figured you were in Hillsboro in between Austin and Dallas and could maybe help him out so Tommy said he would pm you. Good job Sir!

Charlie- did the sandwich adaptor develop a crack or was it just the o ring? That heater core repair sure was expensive!

Charlie- did the sandwich adaptor develop a crack or was it just the o ring? That heater core repair sure was expensive!
One of the cooler hoses had a hole in it and when I took the adapter off is when I discovered that the O ring was broken.;) Even if I'd had the O ring I still couldn't have put it back on because of the damaged hose.:(

I once had an oil slick under my car when I got home from a 3 hour drive. I thought the oil cooler adapter had cracked but now I am suspecting the O ring. I got a used adaptor from BWeavy but kept the old one.

Did you flush out his fuel system with your home brew, bathtub wine/ injector cleaner? Then throw a snake under his seat, just to make sure he don't come back.;)

Very cool.

Mike B.

Did you flush out his fuel system with your home brew, bathtub wine/ injector cleaner? Then throw a snake under his seat, just to make sure he don't come back.;)

Very cool.

Mike B.

Must have been a really good homebrew Erin said in her article that "Charlie was the nicest person she met while in Texas". :)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Must have been a really good homebrew Erin said in her article that "Charlie was the nicest person she met while in Texas". :)
If either of us had some of my home brew the car wouldn't be fixed and Erin wouldn't have made the plane.;) It has a bit of a kick to it.:D

Just read this, Charlie....how nice! Man, that's a great read and you really helped her out.......it just goes to show what a damn professional you really are on these cars.........if I lived in Texas, I'd drive across the state to bring my GN to you.

Congratulations on the recognition! I think that's pretty damn nice! You are pro...... You are now famous................and with me being famous for NOT being famous, you are admired greatly!

Bruce '87 Grand National