Last South Side TR Cruise " AGAIN" 10-17-10

Not Avg 6

It's still a week a good weather left. How bout meeting up this Sun. 10-17-10 around 3:30 right after the Bears game. :cool:
Going to meet at the same location as the last one. Monee Reservoir Center, 27341 s. Ridgeland, Monee IL. 60449. Real nice spot, with a lake, lots of parking, picnic benches and two nice shelters if not being used. One shelter that would work out very well because it's right next to the parking area where we could line up. This spot worked out really well last time. I could also set up a meeting spot off the expressway a little earlier if needed.
What do u guys think?

My car is down. Motor coming out today. I might have to pass on this one. :frown:
And you told me it's too early to work on mine, so I drug it out for that last "last" meet because of you....lol
Let me know if you need a hand. ;)

Maybe you should just buy Brett's.:D

And you told me it's too early to work on mine, so I drug it out for that last "last" meet because of you....lol
Let me know if you need a hand. ;)

Maybe you should just buy Brett's.:D

Surly did not plan on it but thats the way it goes.

Brett's car is a good deal for someone just not me.

Car was fine yesterday...now it's missing. Spend time on it today but no luck. Trying again tomorrow. No Mike I didnt even drive it! Im going to try an injector flush. I think they're on the way out:rolleyes: I may be a passenger now.....

Roll call?

Hey guys, while talking to Dr. Boost today. I could use a roll call to see who could actually make it. With cars down and some put up for the season, some of the regulars might not make it out. Guys, check in by late Sat. so that by Sun. am we could cancel or not. I'm good either way and I know turbot3.8 is good. Let me know. :cool:

I could drive the turbo diesel ferd truck. ;) Or maybe the GTO or wait............ I mean the GTI. LOL!

:mad:Injectors took a dump.:mad:

you need to tell your car that if she doesnt behave, you will drive her through the winter. Betty laughed at me when i said that, she wasnt laughing when i was washing salt off of her in february. She knows her role now.

you need to tell your car that if she doesnt behave, you will drive her through the winter. Betty laughed at me when i said that, she wasnt laughing when i was washing salt off of her in february. She knows her role now.

LMAO....Keep that pimphand strong.

Rick that sucks about your car. What happened? You didn't crack another block did ya?

As for the meet don't think I can make it. Side job going on tomorrow.

The "Last South Side TR meet Again" will be cancelled. Too many things are happening late in the season, I guess. See if we all can get together in 2011. Have that ryhmes. :D

Just old i guess. I had Leeper clean them in the spring of 09. So sorry Mike. Rick and Surej know I have had a rough year. Hell, most in this section know. Winter driving...yeah its possible. I'm going to clean it up under the Hood this year.