Last South Side TR Cruise 9-26-10

Not Avg 6

Is it Sept. already? :confused: We got a little while longer fellas and 3 weeks to the last South Side TR Cruise. Sunday 9-26-10 @ 2pm-5-pm The best thing about Sept. is football and turbo weather. :cool: So come on out fellas, I feel like this is going to be one of the best ones. Going to meet at the same location as the last one. Monee Reservoir Center, 27341 s. Ridgeland, Monee IL. 60449. Real nice spot, with a lake, lots of parking, picnic benches and two nice shelters if not being used. One shelter that would work out very well because it's right next to the parking area where we could line up. This spot worked out really well last time. I could also set up a meeting spot off the expressway a little earlier if needed.

I'm pretty sure this will be attended by some of the baddest TR people from the south side. Like, TurboBuRick owner and operator of the best TR shop on the southside, Dr. Boost to answer all of your medical and TR questions and check out one of the baddest/fastest GN in the midwest owned by Tom J. This is the last one of 2010. Put up or shut up all winter! Let's do this.

PS - I already checked the Bears schedule and they play that Mon. night against the Packers. :p

Mike. I like your style. Just like the rest of us, you have no patience...LOL;)

I can not commit at this point. I put the toys away for the season.:eek: It's going to take alot for me to dig the car back out. Let me see how it goes.

Mike. I like your style. Just like the rest of us, you have no patience...LOL;)

I can not commit at this point. I put the toys away for the season.:eek: It's going to take alot for me to dig the car back out. Let me see how it goes.

Tim, we still got a month of good crusing to go. Our cars are making good power with this air. You gave in too early. :eek:

PS - I waited a week and not one response, we'll see.

Parts are piling up, I have to start taking it apart again soon or it won't be ready for spring '11 .:eek:
I would hope I can at least make it to the meet, I have a few thoughts I need to run past you guys about my plans.;)

If you look back at the other thread for the last meet, not to many commited until the last minute, and others not at all and just showed up.
Don't give up Mike. You have the right idea. :cool:

Tim, I'm committed to the end of the season. Actually, looking forward to it. We got a long winter ahead.

Tom, thanks for checking in. The pics are awesome. WE NEED VIDEO. ;)

Parts are piling up, I have to start taking it apart again soon or it won't be ready for spring '11 .:eek:
I would hope I can at least make it to the meet, I have a few thoughts I need to run past you guys about my plans.;)

If you look back at the other thread for the last meet, not to many commited until the last minute, and others not at all and just showed up.
Don't give up Mike. You have the right idea. :cool:

Tim, you have your priorities all messed up. LOL! The car is not suppose to be disabled till white stuff is on the ground.

Mike you have to understand , its hard to keep it together weighing 3980 and 29-31 Psi everyday ya know...:eek: neighbors didn't like the open dump Monday morning at 5:30am...lol

Tim, you have your priorities all messed up. LOL! The car is not suppose to be disabled till white stuff is on the ground.

Tell him, Rick. :confused:

Jas - that's crazy. Close the dump, turn boost down to 25-26psi and get on e way and cruise south. I also have my last Culvers Cruise night in Mattheson that evening, normally have close to 100 cars. Real cool. On second thought, maybe don't turn down the boost. The Doctor might try something on your way back.

Yeah doc, keep practicing that expression! Oh, and Steve better come too with his green mobile LOL.