Clearing out the garage, Large list, New and used

dproberts05

Updated 6/30/13

It's been a little while since I've logged on on a regular basis, but I have a pile of parts taking up space that I would like to get rid of. I'm sure many of the guys I've done business with are still on here, but for anyone unfamiliar with me check some of the available feedback left. If you want more information just ask and I'll give you an honest description of anything I'm selling.
All prices are shipped unless noted otherwise. Payment via money order is preferred but I will accept paypal if you add 3% or a gift payment. Anyone local to the SW Michigan or Northern Indiana area is welcome to pick up.
Contact by PM or email dproberts05@aol.com
I will list the items in groups with group and close up photos below. If you see something in a photo but it is not listed it has been sold.

Group A starting at the back left to right

1. New in box GP Sorenson cam sensor. Retail price is over $300. I'm looking for $130 shipped
3. Used A/C delete pulley with "custom" alternator support bracket. The pulley is in very nice condition and the main body has been painted grey. $45 shipped
4. Used (but hardly) Dayco poly cog serpentine belt, 58." I used this belt with an underdrive pulley and A/C delete pulley for roughly 800 miles.
5. New GP Sorenson fuel injector o-ring kit. Free with any purchased item. : )
10. Used MAP sensors. I believe they are all two bar, some were working when removed and some are in unknown condition. There are six in the bag. Buy them all for $16
11. Used oil pump and booster plate. The pump was painted at one point. $25
12. Used Tensioner pulley, in good shape. This is just the pulley. $20
17. Used injector clips. Roughly 27 $10
18. Used door pull screw covers. They are a lighter brushed color. A couple have small dings/scratches. $15
19. New door striker reinforcement plates. $25
20. New in plastic camshaft. I'm can't remember where I purchased this, but it was from a known vendor at the time. The grind number is 10303 with 204/214 duration and .281/.296 lift with 1.6 ratio rocker arms. $130 shipped Anyone who may know the manufacturer, your input would be appreciatedView attachment 175191View attachment 175192View attachment 175193View attachment 175194View attachment 175195
21. New Sealed Power lifters, set of 12. Six are still in the box, six are without a box $32 shipped
22. New in box Comp Cams 3129 double roller timing set. $50 shipped
Group B starting at the back left to right

1. Used ECM out of an 87 T. This unit is a GM refurb, 100% working. $75
2. Used left hand parking lights. 3 available. The bottom light is slightly faded with one small crack and chip. The middle light has good color but has one chip and a few small cracks. The top light has nice color with one large crack and a chip/crack. $18 ea.
4. Used set of door handles. These are in nice shape with no peeling or chipping of the chrome. Also includes the gaskets/seals. $25
6. Used stainless steel heat shield. Used to shield the A-arm bushing from heat from aftermarket downpipes. $10
7. Used side marker, driver quality. Some fading, no cracks or chips to speak does have a small hole drilled and some sort of glue on it. $15
9. Used CD deck mount. All metal construction, uses existing radio mount points. $18
10. Used bumperettes. In nice shape, paint is good to ok. $12
11. License plate bracket. Free with any other purchase.
12. Direct Scan system. Everything is there including floppy and manual. $45
14. Headlight bezels. Driver quality with small holes on left and right side of each. $40 plus shipping
15. Headlight bezels. Bad repaint, one bezel is damaged. Can throw these in with something with a little extra for shipping.

Group C same as above.
1. Passenger side manifold. 1 available in nice shape with no cracks. Both have one stud twisted of in crossover flange. $45 plus shipping
4. Used intercooler fan. $20 plus shipping
5. Used transmission mount. 2 available in good shape. Free with any other purchase.
7. Used throttle body and plenum. Both in good shape with some hardware included. $70 plus shipping
9. Used powermaster cylinder. Was in working condition when removed. $30
12. Used oil cooler adapter with thread adapter. $35
13. Used injectors. I’m not sure if these are stock or not. Free “ “
14. Used crank pulley, in good shape. $35 plus shipping
15. Used balancer, the interrupter ring is slightly bent but easily fixed. $35 plus shipping
18. Used set of valve covers with turbo breather. $40 plus shipping
19. A box of used rockers, rocker arms, pushrods, etc. $30 plus shipping

Group D Many of these items (gaskets) although light are oddly size which adds to shipping. I will combine shipping on multiple items to give a better price.

1. Used alternator, painted silver. This is in good working condition, the paint does have some scuffs/scratches. $46 shipped
2. One set of new stock motor mounts and a new transmission mount. $25 shipped
3. FelPro 9441PT head gaskets (2) $60 shipped for the pair
4. Differential cover gasket $10 shipped
5. FelPro cork valve cover gaskets $15 shipped
8. Aluminum turbo to header gasket, I'll throw this in with something else
9. Turbo oil drain gasket (10) $3 with anything else or $3.50 shipped
10. Cork vacuum block gasket (4) $3 with anything else or $3.50 shipped
11. Delco water pump gasket (5) $10 shipped
12. FelPro and one unknown water pump gasket $4 shipped
13. FelPro oil pump gasket (2) $3 shipped
14. Delco oil cooler adapter o-ring (2) in package $5 shipped (3) no package $4 shipped
16. OE hood badge in nice shape, just has some body wax residue on it. $13 shipped
17. OE t-type badge in nice structural shape, but the black paint is chipped/flaked. $25 shipped
18. OE Intercooled badges in very nice shape. Straight, bright, and nice shine. One does have a small spot that looks like a scratch between the R and C. $60 shipped
19. OE Intercooled badge in ok shape. Slightly bent with chipping under lettering, could probably be repaired/made to look decent. $10 shipped
20. Power six badge in decent shape, has some small surface sctaches on the coating that could probably be taken care of. $25 shipped
21. OE Turbo 3.8 Litre dash badge in nice shape, with some fading of the black paint. Also includes clips. Make an offer
22. Buick Motorsports door handle badge and "T" part from a t-type badge. Free with something else
23. In one of the photos there is an assortment of Misc. gaskets. There are some various turbo gaskets, throttle body, head, etc. If you see something you want let me know with an offer.

DSCF2509.jpg

DSCF2498.jpg

DSCF2500.jpg

DSCF2505.jpg

DSCF2507.jpg

DSCF2516.jpg

DSCF2518.jpg

DSCF2558.JPG
DSCF2560.JPG
DSCF2562.JPG
DSCF2554.JPG
DSCF2555.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF2825.JPG
    DSCF2825.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCF2824.JPG
    DSCF2824.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 84
I'll take #3 (both) and #5 from group A and
#11 and #16 from group C.

Gotta get my ass back to work will PM tonight.

DANG IT!!!

If INEEDAGN passes on GROUP C - #16, Used alternator, was in good working condition when removed. It appears it was polished at one time but now is slightly oxidized. $35 plus shipping

I'll take it.

Needs to ship to 85014.

Ill take both GM coils, and the stock turbos to 06481

Ill take that charging wire guide that bolts to the timing cover. I didnt see it listed. Lmk how much

DANG IT!!!

If INEEDAGN passes on GROUP C - #16, Used alternator, was in good working condition when removed. It appears it was polished at one time but now is slightly oxidized. $35 plus shipping

I'll take it.

Needs to ship to 85014.

What's the scoop on this? Any word?