Larry Miller dies from Brain Cancer

Race Lutz

Larry Miller of The Carolinas Chapter of the Buick GSCA passed away early this morning. He lost his battle with brain cancer. But, we all lost a fine friend and the consummate car collector. And Karen lost a wonderful and devoted husband.

His funeral will be at his church in Statesville, NC and right now it is scheduled for Monday afternoon, Nov. 22. As I learn more, I will send it along to you.

Larry was in charge, along with his wife Karen, of the Friday Car Show at the GS Nationals for as many years as I can remember. Everything concerning the show usually went off without a hitch, but not only that, he had the people in place and had them signed to do the job. No matter how much they moved the show, Larry was always ready to tackle the problems and give equitable solutions. I am proud to say that at every Nats. I attended, I helped Larry in some way.

Something you may not know. Larry had one of the original 1982 Grand Nationals and it was pristine. Along with that, had a GNX and an '87 GN

This is about all I know now at 10:00 AM Eastern, but as I find out more, I will update everyone

Regards,
Horace 'Race' Lutz

Larry's Funeral Arrangements

Saturday Afternoon 11/20/04 at 5:30 PM EST

I have more information on the death of Larry Miller. The visitation will be Sunday evening 11/21/04 at the:
Nicholson Funeral Home (704) 872-5287
135 E. Front Street
Statesville, NC
It is near the intersection of US 64 and US 21 East of I-77.
Times 7:00 to 8:30 PM Eastern

The funeral will be at 2:00 PM on Monday 11/22/04 at the
St. Johns Lutheran Church
710 N. Center Street
Statesville, NC.
It is NC HWY. 115 and you can get to it from I-40 East of I-77.

This is what I know right now at 5:30 PM on Saturday. If I find out more, I will update everyone

Regards,
Horace 'Race' Lutz.:

Sorry to hear

Larry was such a nice guy and he will be sadly missed . My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Steve Pitts:(