Largo,largo,largo, Saturday Nites

Oh yeah! Forgot to mention, :eek: Tom came with his 71 GS. ;) He said he was gonna' start showing up every Saturday and get more guys to come. Thanks Tom! :D

I FORGOT TO COUNT HOW MANY TURBO CARS AND OWNERS WERE IN ATTENDANCE LAST NIGHT, BUT WAS AT LEAST 10. IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT, YOU GET 10 DEMERITS. :p

hi john, had alot of fun sat. look forward too seeing EVERYONE next week. its always nice to talk buicks with such fine people!!!
thanks JD (tom and richie hahaha)

I counted 11 turbo buicks, 1 TTA and
one crazy twin turbo 57 chevy.
I am still amazed at the information
you can get from this many turbo people in
one spot. See ya saturday!

Appears weather will be OK for the Saturday cruise (feb 7) though forcast to be on the cool side (low 50s). Wear a jacket! :D

hi john what is from 2 to 7 i thought it was from 5 to 9 call me at 941-473-0136 i was planning on coming up tomorrow but can't make it that early let me know and can you bring that r/v mirror plug and how much is it ? thanks JD.

Hey JD, got your plug sitting on my seat. I was referring to FEB 7. I better change it to avoid confusion. See you between 6 and 7...........PM. :p

Originally posted by TampaTurbo
I counted 11 turbo buicks, 1 TTA and
one crazy twin turbo 57 chevy.
I am still amazed at the information
you can get from this many turbo people in
one spot. See ya saturday!

LOOKS LIKE WE'RE IN FOR SOME BEAUTIFUL WEATHER THIS SATURDAY NIGHT, THE 21st. NO EXCUSE NOT TO COME OVER AND SHOW US YOUR BEAUTIFUL TR OR TTA........AND EVEN IF IT'S NOT SO BEAUTIFUL, WE'D STILL LIKE TO SEE YA'. ;)

Largo Boys

Ok Guys im going to sell my stage II block, and buy the new T/A performance all alum block!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!! :D :D :D

I volunteered to help with the cruise night in conjunction with Bradenton event on Saturday, March 6 after TNT. Not wanting to re-invent the wheel, it makes sense to me that us "out-of-towners" should join you guys at your usual spot. Let me make sure I have decent directions from the track/I-75 (not necessarily the most direct). This is considering that we don't live in the area and some of us may not have a co-pilot to navigate street signs.

Take I-75 North to 275.
Follow 275, take exit 26B to go West on 54th ave.
Stay in right lane approx 1 mile to US-19.
Turn right on 19, go approx 4 miles to 110th ave (Pinellas Park Square).

Sound like we make it using these directions?
Mapquest known to be wrong about half the time.
Is the Burger King visible from the intersection of 19 and 110th?
Should we show at usual time between 6 and 7 pm?

I'd like to get this nailed down asap so I can make fliers/maps to hand out saturday at the track.

TIA...
Howard

Actually, get on I275 N and instead of getting off at 54th ave N, go to the very next exit which is Park Blvd aka Gandy, get off on the exit, make a left(heading WEST) and follow until US19 which is past the 28 street traffic light. Its very easy this way since there is but one light from the interstate to US hwy19. Make a rite on US19 and follow for approx 4 miles. BK will be on the rite.

Re: Largo Boys

Originally posted by troym55
Ok Guys im going to sell my stage II block, and buy the new T/A performance all alum block!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!! :D :D :D

What so you'll be bumping your toes in the closet on an aluminum block :eek:

Tee Hee :D

Re: Largo Boys

Originally posted by troym55

Nikki is not going to be very happy with you spending all your nights in the closet with assembly lube!!!!:eek:

Look Honey.. I bought you a nice new shoe rack. Her ya go rite in the corner of the closet..Has 6 big slots for your favorite shoes...

:p

Watch your toes tho :eek:

Razor,
Appreciate the help on the directions will get to work on the
fliers...see you guys in 11 days.
Howard