labtop blues with fast please help?

van460

have the 1.00 version of fast program nad have two questions. had old labtop crash and still have my floppy from system with instrutions on how to install well went threw install setup on window 98 labtop i bought same window i had on old and it will only install a demo version on the labtop after installing not the real version what am i doing wrong? also me and a friend have the same version and have been having lot of communication loss after tring to change a lot of things at one time or even small changes you alway lose comm, and have to reconnect does the newer version that you see on the readme agrrement during install fix this problems? if so can i download or get from someone the newer version to fix the bug without having to buy system. if can answer on line the best could someon eleave number so we can talk me through what im doing wrong on install, thanks.

I am not sure if your installing the windows version or dos version? Once you conect it to the car it should change from demo version to the real version. Make sure the serial port is not disabled in the bios also, make sure com 1 is not disabled in the device manager on win 98