TPS sensor losing calibration with FAST

Toby_Goodmk

Test Fit officianto
I come across some drivability issues with the car and the new FAST system. I have figured out the problem, now I need to know the cause to keep from happening again. I went from having a calibrated TPS to a 100% TPS reading with the touch of the pedal.

One of two things caused me to lose calibration.

1. I added a voltage booster between the install of the FAST
2. I disconnected the battery

So based on your experience is disconnecting the batt cause you to lose calib, or is it the addition of the VB that caused the loss of calib?

Ive had a similar issue but not stuck at 100% mine was like 7%. Im assuming you did the auto tps calibrate and then did the procedure and went back and unchecked box. If you turned the ign key off and didnt wait for the lights on the Fast box to go completely out and turned the key back on it wont always save right and then you will have corruption and wierd stuff on your tables and such.

Last edited:
Ive had a similar issue but not stuck at 100% mine was like 7%. Im assuming you did the auto tps calibrate and then did the procedure and went back and unchecked box. If you turned the ign key off and didnt wait for the lights on the Fast box to go completely out and turned the key back on it wont always save right and then you will have corruption and wierd stuff on your tables and such.

This is what happened. We went through some testing and this is the only thing we could come up with

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This is what happened. We went through some testing and this is the only thing we could come up with

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I guess you looked at the raw voltage readings? This tells a lot about the sensor its self.

we had an issue where the battery died in between setting configs. The calib didnt get a chance to save in the temp files of the ECU.