L@@kin For A Stock Radio Formy Gn With Equalizer & Working Tape Deck

Gerald

Let Me Know If Anybody Has One To Sell Or Want To Sell There..let Me Know Please..

Hey Gerald I got your call last night. I'm sorry, I don't have one but Lou does. :eek: It's brand new. :biggrin:

There you have it, folks, # 3 on the top hop hit parade: "Puff Daddy Lou" and his newest rendition of "Who's Your Daddy Now".

I guess I don't rate a response from this guy after I offered to GIVE him a free, stock radio/cassette deck even though I have never even met him. Consider the offer rescinded. More interested in dissing Lou I guess....unless I'm missing something.

I guess I don't rate a response from this guy after I offered to GIVE him a free, stock radio/cassette deck even though I have never even met him. Consider the offer rescinded. More interested in dissing Lou I guess....unless I'm missing something.
Gerald is just one of the many whom I took under my wing & helped when he was in trouble.The first time I met him he showed up at 6.00 PM all stressed out over some e-bay pile he just bought I stayed late & got home to a cold dinner & pissed off wife at 9.00 PM.Just one of many times I helped him. My feelings were hurt when he went somewhere else for an engine that he was interested in me building & had on the engine stand ready to go_Or could of built him anything he wanted. I just wanted to make a point & have to laugh when some on here talk about vendor support.This is a great example of some of the support we vendors receive.His response to me it's just business. Maybe he's right ? Thats all!