Kirbans new replacement headers.

To answer some of the above questions most of this is covered in another thread under turbo and turbo related....Mike from TA put out all the specs and in that thread is actual photos of the stock appearing headers that he has done.

This is not to be confused with the race version or performance version that he has marketed for awhile.

Reason for stainless is to match what GM did originally.

Drivers one by itself will bolt to the factory crossover etc...

One set is going to Richard Clark who as many of you are aware has everything at his fingertips to test and dyno them.....

The design lends itself to gains if you look at the photos compared to stock.

TA Performance needs no intro they have produced a number of high quality hard core engine parts one reason we went with them when the project was originally discussed.

They will be available from their distributors....prices wil pretty much be the same no matter where you purchase them from.

At this point I figure by early August they should be in hand a TA etc....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

again please don't imply they are kirban headers....we give credit to TA in our info as we do others that supply us. We are simply a distributor for them......

A production set of these TA headers is undergoing the first test fit on a GN this weekend. :smile:

Like Dennis stated, they will be released for sale within a couple weeks. :)

My apoligies Dennis.:redface: I guess I should've titled it, "new headers offered from Kirbans".

hello people; Hey Dennis is it Christmas yet? This would be a great time for it.
IBBY

hello people; Hey Dennis is it Christmas yet? This would be a great time for it.
IBBY

The prices on the new headers are set Unfortunately, business is a game of numbers....as any any company will tell you in our world (turbo buick world)
numbers are no where near what can be created and mass produced say for 5.0 Mustangs or C5 or C6 Corvettes....

Its a fact of life....for any company to make a part from scratch in the USA.....costs versus possible sales has to be considered.....

We deal with a car that has its loyal following problem is that following does not number in the thousands.....

Adding to the numbers game is the condition the economy is in and has been for sometime.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Having made many products over the years for GTO etc I can clearly attest to what start up costs are......

hello people; Well alrighty then. Dave when you get a set lets here how they work out. Just curious are you a racer?
IBBY