Kirbans new replacement headers.

If they mimic the original TA headers, they will be great. They aren't out yet, so I doubt anyone has tried them yet unless they were testers. :)

That means when you open the hood the engine will suck them in.

TA's are very nice headers.

Just ordered a driver's side from Kirbans. They said they will ship on the 5th. They are supposed to be direct bolt in?

hello people; As in another thread talking about heat and SS. SS gives off alot of heat and an upgrade besides headers is to get some sort of coating on them to get rid of as much heat as possible.
It's funny in my header days on my rocket 350 I found them a pain. They leaked alot and I was chasing it to much. And when I went back to the OEM cast iron manifolds I found it alot better but I missed the sound. I would clean up your old ones in and out maybe coat them and use them.
If you get the SS headers please do give your opinion.
IBBY

hello people; ceramic coating. I wonder if it chips? At a car show there was a guy there that on his carb. intake it was caoted? painted? who knows but it looks glazed like a clay glaze. Shiny and hard. Does that ceramic coating look like that?
I'd probably go with the jet-hot if I was doing it.
IBBY

I've had several parts ceramic coated. Its looks almost like chrome, but I have never seen any of the parts chip, maybe others have. The stuff is pretty tough as I had a part powder coated after it was ceramic coated and we had to remove the ceramic with a grinder.

gonna buy a set of these also as soon as i get some feedback from others.
how come if u go to TA website there SS headers are $1100? are these more of a race header? (the one'sTA sell i mean)