Kirban Performance

cjsmuscle

Anyone have any feedback regarding ordering online from them? I ordered the rear seat brace kit yesterday morning (3day shipping, in hopes that it would be here by this weekend, so I can give it to my pops for Father's Day). I have heard good things, so I guess I am hoping to hear more....

No worries Dennis is a great guy it also may be there quicker than you think

He shipped my aluminum vacuum block in a 6"x8" box, LOL. UPS ground, took 4 days I think to KC..........

Never had a problem whatsoever with Dennis, if you're afraid it may not arrive on time give him a call and let him know when you need it by

Anyone have any feedback regarding ordering online from them? I ordered the rear seat brace kit yesterday morning (3day shipping, in hopes that it would be here by this weekend, so I can give it to my pops for Father's Day). I have heard good things, so I guess I am hoping to hear more....

kirban 2 cents worth

Contact my office as I know we are out of the one design rear seat brace kit but we do have the GNX style in stock. Send an email to sales@kirbanperformance.com Pete can check on your status...we been in business 25 plus years and items in stock ship within 24 hours....its getting stock that sometimes is a problem. Again email sales@kirbanperformance to get accurate update....

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

appreciate all the good words in this thread.

kirban 2 cents worth

Contact my office as I know we are out of the one design rear seat brace kit but we do have the GNX style in stock. Send an email to sales@kirbanperformance.com Pete can check on your status...we been in business 25 plus years and items in stock ship within 24 hours....its getting stock that sometimes is a problem. Again email sales@kirbanperformance to get accurate update....

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

thats pretty much what i do any time i order from you:cool:

kirban 2 cents worth

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

You guys were out of stock, and your sales department was very good about letting me know this and canceling my order (and hopefully crediting my credit card). I do look forward to doing more business with you guys.....all these people are not wrong about the service.
Thanks again Dennis and everyone who replied in this thread, it is good to know there are companies out there like this :cool:

Buy the GNX brace. I did and it is a very nice piece. You will never be dissappointed with Kirbans. PM me, I have a friend that has a new X brace kit if you really want that one.

Thanks
Coach

1st class outfit. and they answer the phone when you call too! :eek: yep, unlike many other vendors, but i will save all that for another thread...

Usually when I call Kirban's they already have shipped my order before I tell them what I need!