KIRBAN PERFORMANCE FALL OCTOBERFEST OPEN HOUSE - October 4th 2014 - 9am until 3pm

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Just in from Dennis Kirban the fall open house! Set those calendars for another Kirban event! We will do the MAGNA caravan from K-Mart (1837 Street Rd, Bensalem, PA 19020) on Street Road! We will leave the K-Mart parking lot at 8am sharp traveling up Street Road to 611, making a right on 611 and heading to Kirbans.

---------------------------------------------

KIRBAN PERFORMANCE FALL OCTOBERFEST OPEN HOUSE -

The date for our Kirban Perfromance Octoberfest Open House is Saturday, October 4th from 9 am until 3 pm. Chef Russ and Nancy once again will be serving up the lunch menu with more deserts planned for this fall Open House. This event has no rain date.

It’s a great time to pick up any parts for that fall project and save the shipping costs.

Pete and I will have an array of used parts for sale. Our M&M contest and a no reserve auction will be part of the program. Once again Bruce Shaw (www.shawlaws.com) his brother Terry Shaw (AUTO LEGAL SERVICES) will be here. Bruce will address “Collector Car Fraud” Issues and Terry will cover “Appraisals” in morning seminars.

I am going to do everything I can to make the caravan this year. Hope to see you guys there.

Kirban Update

Spoolfool has donated one of his one piece rear fillers for our no reserve auction. We wil have other items at our no reserve auction. Also the new multi function jump starter the 9 ounce wonder box that can start 20-30 vehicles on a single charge! We will demonstrate it by dropping a 6 year old dead battery in our turbo regal and you wil be able to see for yourslelf how a 9 ounce hand held module will crank the engine. no tricks no back up battery in the trunk.

This event goes on rain or shine.

Chef Russ and nancy as usual will handle the barbeque luncheon. A donation for this is what we ask. All monies from the luncheon go towards Mollys daughters education. Something we have done every year since Mollys passing.

A twice a year event that you don;t wanna miss.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Well whos coming out for this one. Dont see much in the weather that will deter for Saturday other than what the network idiots are preaching. Go get some wiper blades if your nervous but should still be a good time on Saturday. As for the caravan someone will need to get that going on the Bensalem part. Im going my normal route with a couple people already.

Between my car having a big header leak and the weather I am unfortunately going to have to sit this one out.

I won't be able to make it this Saturday kids! :( I'm up in Carlisle representing the Buick community displaying my 86 GN for the 40th Anniversary of Fall Carlisle. I think this is the first Kirban open house I ever missed!

But......

Don't forget to bring some extra cash on Saturday to Kirban's as we will have the 2015 MAGNA fund raiser raffle in full effect! For as little as $5 bucks you could take a chance of winning...
* A front set of bumper fillers from SpoolFoolProductions –
* A one piece rear bumper filler from SpoolFoolProductions –
* A beautiful brand new stock looking radiator from Alradco Aluminum Radiators and Intercoolers MADE IN THE USA
* A new Scanmaster from FULL THROTTLE SPEED - MAF Translator, Scanmaster, Turbochargers, Fuel Injection, and much much more!
* A heavy duty rear engine brace from http://rjcracing.com/
* A H&R parts cross member pads and lower control arm frame braces from HRpartsNstuff "Your WWW performance parts supplier"
* A $50.00 gift certificate from Kirban Performance - Buick Grand National Parts, T-Type, Turbo T, GNX Parts, Chevrolet Chevy Corvette Parts, Ford Mustang Parts, Pontiac GTO Parts www.kirbanperformance.com

You could win any one of these items for as little as $5 bucks! Or get the best bargain, 5 tickets for $20 bucks! So make sure you look for one of the MAGNA reps at Kirban's to buy a ticket to support our club that you guys and gals all love so much and possibly win an amazing prize for your Buick! Something no other Buick club does! Only MAGNA! And for the odds guys out there... Your odds are 1 in 1000 to win! That's some pretty awesome odds for a $5 dollar investment!

Keeping an eye on weather I wish this was on Sunday looks like a perfect day