kirban - Open House Sat April 17th 2010

Dennis Kirban

Annoucing our Spring 2010 Open House at our warehouse in Plumsteadville, PA.

Time & Date

April 17th Saturday 9 am until 3 pm this event happens rain shine/snow etc.

Already have a customer coming from Canada, also Chicago area.....and Richard Clark is scheduled to come.

We will have special prices on items, the usual 8-9 dozen yum yum donuts that go quickly. Pete Hoffman and myself will have a huge array of used parts. I myself probably have 500-600 tagged and bagged items.

Our shop is 1/4 mile off the main highway route 611 in Plumsteadville about 40 miles north of Philadelphia, PA.

Several major motels are at the nearby Quakertown, PA exit of the turnpike. Holiday Inn Express, Comfort Suites, Hampton Inn to name a few.

Hope to see you there.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

More info concerning our Spring Open House

Once again our son and family will be helping out including our grand daughter handlng our used parts. They will also be running a bake sale to raise money for Cancer Research charity walk our daughter-in-law is doing this coming fall in Philadelphia.

Good opportunity to bring us any good used parts you want to cash in for trade value on items you want.

We will have available the limited edition Linda Vaughn project that we have in the works. This is a major deal getting this project with Miss Hurst done.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Come early yum yum donuts are known to be all gone before 11 am....however, daughter in law and grand daughter are running bake sale for this Cancer Run she is doing...

Hope you can make it....event rolls rain or shine...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

More snow coming this weekend here in Philly! This open house can't come soon enough!! Might have some snow on the ground for the open house Dennis! I can't wait for spring!

I agree this weather does nothing for any of us companies in the aftermarket business. For us old guys its down rite dangerous shoveling heavy snow.

Getting tired of driving my one truck every day of the week....

Worst snow fall on record for one winter season. Probably same goes for other parts of the USA such as Dallas Texas etc.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

50 degree days coming up here finally! I can smell that open house Dennis!!!! The countdown is on! :cool:

UPDATE ON OPEN HOUSE

John Spina will be flying in (Caspers Electronics) and setting up as is JAYS GN from western, PA area. World of Motorworks (Paul Castle) out of Chicago area he did the grille and headlite bezels and other projects, also Jack Cotton is 99% certain he is coming.

Richard Clark, is planning on attending if his schedule allows it. Richard has made almost all of our events in the past since he first got involved with these cars around 1991 when we did them at the Navy Base.

Its best to call our office and place any large orders now to be sure we have them for pick up which saves you shipping.

We will be running several specials.

Pete Hoffman will have loads of used parts for sale, and of course, I have well over 500 tagged and bagged goodies bargain priced also larger items from some of the cars I have dismantled over the last year.

This event happens rain or shine. Address is Kirban Performance 6201 Kellers Church Road, Plumsteadville, PA 18949 We are only about 1/2 mile in off route 611.

We already have 9 dozen Yum Yum donuts on order. Generally they are gone before the noon hour.

Hope to see you there. Be nice to see a bunch of Turbo Regals on hand.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I'll be there, need to get a bunch of parts to get ready for new paint.. see ya there.

Shine that fine a$$ TTA up and get Frank to drive one of your other cars like last year i know he's due for a turbo fix too

TTA is all shined up, oil changed, and I went over a few other details on it so it's ready. Not sure if I'm going to bring both GN's or the TTA and a GN. Frank and I talked about him rolling up in one of the cars a few weeks back :D I think he wants the 86 for sure! :cool:

Yea that 86 turned out awsome like a time capsule you do have a winner there. I wish i had the time and cash to do it to mine god knows it needs it :frown: or at least a l/f door :mad:

kirban update

Richard Clark is definately coming he is already in route.

John Spina, Jays GN, Paul Castle, are already here and set up as is Pete Hoffman, and John Follweiler are already set up as I am also with an array of used goodies....

Expecting a good turn out.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Thanz...to one and all for coming although weather looked iffy most of the day no rain fell in the immediate area that I was aware of....

Richard Clark did make it....

Had about 125-150 people......

9 dozen donuts were gone before ll am.....

Bake sale for cancer research was successful.....

I hardly have any used parts to take to Bowling Green next month.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

John Spina took a group shot of all the people that we will be sending to Molly and should appear in this coming weeks inner circle we do.