Kirban Spring Open House April 22nd 2017

Glad I found this post. I was on the fence about coming- received notice with my Pypes order from Kirban, I bought my first GN two years ago......followed a hot air recipe, wasn't enough, so I converted it to 86/87 this winter. Wasn't really sure what cars were expected to show up, glad to hear there are all types. Mine's a very nice driver, but no show car. I'm back together and running, haven't driven on the street yet, a few loose ends to tie up. SO is this still the 22nd? think I saw a couple other dates floating around out there?

I am in Marieta twice a week, my daughter is at the Susquehanna Stage Co. as part of a show there.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Glad I found this post. I was on the fence about coming- received notice with my Pypes order from Kirban, I bought my first GN two years ago......followed a hot air recipe, wasn't enough, so I converted it to 86/87 this winter. Wasn't really sure what cars were expected to show up, glad to hear there are all types. Mine's a very nice driver, but no show car. I'm back together and running, haven't driven on the street yet, a few loose ends to tie up. SO is this still the 22nd? think I saw a couple other dates floating around out there?
Yes, 22nd rain or shine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

kirban update:

Besides Jason from Canada I have another customer coming from Canada.....as well

we welcome any kind of car any condition....

Ideally you can hit the huge 99 acres of spring carlisle day or so before drive 100 miles and hit my event Saturday....

their is no rain date...

enough raffle items this year that its almost impossible not to go home a winner....

I have lined up new jokes...

the no reserve auction is always popular....

bring your cores mass air flow sensors turbos, pm units steering wheels....

sell your unused parts...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Yippee! I just checked the 10 day weather forecast for Plumsteadville PA (Dennis Kirbans Shop) and weather is calling for some cloud but NO RAIN and around 68 - this will be a fantastic day and LOT'S of cars and new and old friends - so dust off that Turbo Buick and fire it up and get ready for the show or heck if you don't have a car still come to the show always a GREAT time! Be there or be Square! :)

I'm bringing these mats that were in my Typhoon when I bought it. They don't exactly fit the floor of the truck (hence the crease) Need to be cleaned a bit (drivers side) but in overall good condition. Not sure who the manufacturer is...they are very thick and the driver's side has an extra carpeted "heel pad". I'm thinking $35 - if interested post here and I'll see you at the event! I'll be in the white/gray Typhoon.

Kirban Breaking News

If you follow my weekly inner circle a year ago I wrote that a customer of ours his father was the person I replaced in Vietnam in 1967/68.
Its been 50 years and he is coming to my open house.....I even dug up photos from Vietnam including a photo of him and me together.

This is a great story.....that will unfold next Saturday....

50 years in the making what are the chances....his kid has a turbo regal and I happen to see the last name?

also my kid will have his 6 door F-650 truck on display you wanna see a work of art this truck shows it all looking like a 2017...
kids skill level is miles above mine.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

be sure to bring your wallet....

I'll bring a tr6 that was repaired by Bailey. It threw a code 42 and I never reinstalled it in my car. Has about 4000 miles on it. Includes plug wires (one has a torn boot) and coil. Over $600 new. Asking $400 obo

Hey there mr. Kirban, this is the birthday boy from an earlier post about the event you said for me to come see you the day of the event and was wondering if your offer still stands? I'm coming to the event anyway I wouldn't miss it for the world

Congrats on "30" years of doing this event.
I couldn't make it out this year.
Please post up pics. :)

Mike B.

Thank you again Dennis. Some of the items that were raffled were Metco lower control arms, spool fool's bumper fillers (front and back) and radiator covers, full set of re pro aluminum wheels (G Body Parts), TR Custom Parts certificates, OER center caps, a big supply of RaceGlaze products, some Casper products and Kirban's products. Please forgive me if I left out any other venders. I must say I was floored by the all the vendor's generosity. About 35 Turbo Regals along with about 7 other cars. Weather sucked but the atmosphere was great.

congrats Dennis on 30 years and a BIG THANK YOU :) to you Dennis and all the venders who donated for the raffle, I won a set of ss brake lines, abs front bumper fillers, and also got the aluminum GN reproduction wheels from GBODYPARTS thanks again for a great time. see you all next year.
mike

Funniest part of the day, when the guy (who I wouldn't mess with) claimed his cheesecake.. -Dennis "I don't think he'll be sharing it with anyone" :D

Always a good road trip down to Kirbans :cool:

Funniest part of the day, when the guy (who I wouldn't mess with) claimed his cheesecake.. -Dennis "I don't think he'll be sharing it with anyone" :D

Always a good road trip down to Kirbans :cool:
I think we had enough people we could have taken him

Mike. Guess you had no trouble fitting those wheels you won in your car. Lol. Another great open house Dennis. Thanks VINNY