King HP main bearings

Cme2fly

WH1 driver
Where can I find King HP main bearings? I need a set of standards and standard X.

Not exactly, the SI is the new silicone bearing which superceeded the AM bearings. The SI and the HP bearing are EXACTLY the same bearing now except the HP is chamfered for radius fillet steel cranks. The HP in not available for the Buick V6.
Mike

Mike, whats your experience with the SI bearings? How do they compare to Clevite P style bearings?

What ever style Mike was selling 2yrs ago is in my current set-up, I've seen the abuse these things can take. No complaints over here....

Chuck

We switched to King bearings many years ago from a suggestion from an old pro stock racer and engine builder Wally Booth. I showed him some Clevite and Federal Mogul rod bearings that were not doing well and he said "put these in" We have never had a bearing problem since. Great Product and great price to boot. We have been using this bearing for over 13 years now, only one I will use in any motor. I actually tried to get them to make a HP version many years ago for the V6 and the engineer laughed and said "you already have them, just not chamfered" When the steel cranks became afforable in the last few years I tried to get them again since there was a need but there is not enough sales for them to do it.
ML