Kevin Fiscus runs 6.94 @216.76mph on Drag Radials at SGMP.

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Here's his first pass in the 6's~

60'.........1.219
330'.......3.133
660'.......4.623
mph.......164.99
1000'.....5.895
1/4........6.963
mph.......215.34

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqO2sBCPpJI[/YOUTUBE]

Then he backed it up with the 6.94 @216.76mph pass~

60'........1.227
330'......3.127
660'......4.609
mph......164.97
1000'....5.879
1/4.......6.949
mph......216.76

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epSiay60jWU[/YOUTUBE]

This car has a Proline twin turbo SBF combination and honestly I would not be surprised to see him run some 6.80's @220+mph.

RIP Drag Radial, it's officially out of hand!!!:eek:

mustang.JPG

Like all the heads up classes before it. Those with the $$$ will keep outspending the others for the spotlight. I love the show though. I'll keep running them because somehow the majority of the time the fastest doesn't win. A high 4.90 car won the US Nats.

Like all the heads up classes before it. Those with the $$$ will keep outspending the others for the spotlight. I love the show though. I'll keep running them because somehow the majority of the time the fastest doesn't win. A high 4.90 car won the US Nats.

I hear ya Dusty and I also love watching these guys run but I just think the faster they get you will start to see car counts at the races get lower and lower.:( Obviously, some guys will get discouraged from running because they feel they don't have the $$$ to keep up with the heavy hitters and some will sell their cars or change classes because they feel it is also a safety issue (more so for the guys that run up North with the quarter mile events/classes). There is no easy answer for this, you start to add more rules/limits and that can also hurt/discourage the car counts. I think the ORSCA 1/8 mile stuff like you run is probably the best way to keep the class somewhat fair for everyone and gives the slower cars a chance to win.

We need to put a pot together to get you a Proline BBC.