Kerry Calls For US "Regime Change"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me Two Lane, what exactly are you trying to illict here on the BB? I'm sure those involved in the ultra Right wings are more than knowledgeable about Senator Kerry and his beliefs. So whats the point? The rhetoric following an article such as this one on this BB is getting redundant.

After 8 years of Clinton, depleting our military power, refusing to apprehend Bin Laden even after he was offered to us by other countries, in this day and age of terrorism, it will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote for a democrat. I hate to think what we would have done (or not done) if Gore were in office. Probably raise federal income tax rates. Democrats say whatever the flavor of the week is, and in reality, are usually lame duck leaders.

Originally posted by Rollin
Tell me Two Lane, what exactly are you trying to illict here on the BB? I'm sure those involved in the ultra Right wings are more than knowledgeable about Senator Kerry and his beliefs. So whats the point? The rhetoric following an article such as this one on this BB is getting redundant.

Seeing that I probably fit into what you call "ultra right wing", I do know about Mr. Kerry and why he said that, to win liberal votes.
So what's the point? Maybe the anti-Republicans, anti-Bush crowd should here where their party stands. What's wrong with that?

Sorry, but us ultra right wingers are feeling pretty touchy about anything anti- American, or anti-Bush right now. IMO

As someone who lives in MA and hears about Kerry on the news quite often, and even more now that he is running for President I can say this, I can't stand the guy. I didn't even read the article posted but I can imagine he is saying how everything needs to change cuz Bush is so bad. Blah, Blah, Blah. What else would he say if he is going to try and beat Bush in the next election? If he said Bush is doing a good job who would vote for him over Bush?

The guy will also tell you how he is for the working class family while he lives in his multi-million dollar mansion. For thos eof you that don't know, he is married to Heinz, as in Heinz ketchup and other favorite condiments. He married into BILLIONS. Guy is phoney as a 3 dollar bill. He was on a Forbes list recently as one of the richest politicians in the country.

I agree, Clinton is the major reason we are going thru what we are going thru now. Bush takes the heat cuz he made the call to go to war but it is Clinton the brought us to where we are and the reason 3000 people died on 9/11/01.

Kerry is a joke. I wish someone would run against him in the Senate and get rid of him from there too.

Heh... He sucks... Why people keep voting for him are beyond me.

Maybe I should run against him :)

He ran unopposed in the last election so he had to win that one. This is a very Democratic state so they keep voting for this guy who promises the world.

I don't understand how ANYONE can vote for democrats. They want to raise taxes, deplete our military, do nothing against terrorism, and get their d!ck$ $ucked on our time, then look straight into the TV camera and lie stating "I have never had sex with that woman" and then hedge around about what the definition of sex is. What really burned me up afterwards, was when all the democrats rallied to the defense of the presidential liar, and then Slick Willie managed to evade impeachment.

Kerry and all the other potential (democratic) candidates have nothing to offer except weakness of the U.S.A. in world affairs.

Yeah, we really need democratic leadership in the whitehouse.......good for nuthin!:mad:

The firefighter union here is affiliated with the AFL-CIO. I was a member for several years, but when the union newsletter constantly endorsed Clinton, and writing about how great Hillary was, I had to quit the union. I just couldn't take it.

He's an a$$

not for suggesting change, but for comparing and using the term 'regime'.

Originally posted by ShouldofhadaV-8
After 8 years of Clinton, depleting our military power, refusing to apprehend Bin Laden even after he was offered to us by other countries, in this day and age of terrorism, it will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote for a democrat. I hate to think what we would have done (or not done) if Gore were in office. Probably raise federal income tax rates. Democrats say whatever the flavor of the week is, and in reality, are usually lame duck leaders.

Hey HAD A V-8 may-be if Gore was presz. you would have enough money to buy Buick buddy go back to your rustang site.:mad: I'm so tired of you mustang guys coming here to start your sh t.:eek:

There goes Rebal-T again, talkin his trash.
What, going back to a stocker........?
What happened, couldn't keep up with the rest of your compadre's?

Originally posted by REBAL T
Hey HAD A V-8 may-be if Gore was presz. you would have enough money to buy Buick buddy go back to your rustang site.:mad: I'm so tired of you mustang guys coming here to start your sh t.:eek:

I think Senator Kerry started this sh t!:cool:

What you think your car is so fast, you need a V-8 and supercharger to run with BUICKS and there liltte v-6 I know you probably had your a* s handed to you with the other superchagerd mustangs so keep it up.:eek: sorry if that bothers you.

Originally posted by Captain Mark
I agree. The fact that he used the word "regime" compares Bush to Saddam. That is deplorable.

I Agree.........To bad the only thing these democrats want to do is INFLAME americans into believing their liberal crap. It's really starting to make me sick. :mad:

Originally posted by Rollin

I hardly call The Boston Globe "The ultra right-wing."

Originally posted by Captain Mark
Seeing that I probably fit into what you call "ultra right wing", I do know about Mr. Kerry and why he said that, to win liberal votes.
So what's the point? Maybe the anti-Republicans, anti-Bush crowd should here where their party stands. What's wrong with that?

Sorry, but us ultra right wingers are feeling pretty touchy about anything anti- American, or anti-Bush right now. IMO

The REAL ultra right-wing is not too fond of Mr. Bush at all. Pat Buchanan and the good citizens of the great state of Idaho are always finding faults with him. Personally, I like Bush, and haven't been pissed at him since December, when he attacked Trent Lott for simply telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.