P1010010.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 546
  • P1010017.JPG
    P1010017.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 554
  • P1010018.JPG
    P1010018.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 570
I have had several hood-mounted gauges and I can tell you that this Kenne Bell is the most accurate I ever owned.

no mean to hijack but im on the verge of thinking about getting one but for the car to be parked on the street and all over i think some one will mess with it and the last thing i need is gas spraying on my windshield

are these for track only or do you think people will mess with them?

no mean to hijack but im on the verge of thinking about getting one but for the car to be parked on the street and all over i think some one will mess with it and the last thing i need is gas spraying on my windshield

are these for track only or do you think people will mess with them?

Call me paranoid but I never leave my Buick where it can be messed with...:rolleyes:

Wanted to show you that I didn't write the message.And I'm the same way with my buicks.

When will you guys with nice cars learn? My car is it’s own built in theft deterrent. I’ve had one of these gauges for a couple of years; and never had anyone mess with it. They probably figure that the risk of what might fall off the car and on to them; or squirt out of the line is not worth the risk.

Someone could steal it; but I’m guessing it’s a low priority. Just keep a wrench handy if you feel like you would ever need to pull the line from the fuel rail.

Good luck,

Joe

When will you guys with nice cars learn? My car is it’s own built in theft deterrent. I’ve had one of these gauges for a couple of years; and never had anyone mess with it. They probably figure that the risk of what might fall off the car and on to them; or squirt out of the line is not worth the risk.

Someone could steal it; but I’m guessing it’s a low priority. Just keep a wrench handy if you feel like you would ever need to pull the line from the fuel rail.

Good luck,

Joe

That's one of those things you never can tell about. I have an uncle who, in his younger days, had a '68 Camaro with oil pressure & water temp gauges in the center console. Someone broke into the car just to swipe the gauges. Next morning, he didn't realize it and started the car up to let it warm up before going to work. He went back into the house and came out to an oil-soaked interior and a motor that had run low on oil. Not sure if he lost any antifreeze or if it was an electrical temp. gauge that they just disconnected the wires from...can't remember.

I just happen to like my car enough to watch it at ALL times when it's out of the garage, with the only exception being when I'm at car shows since there's tons of people around so not too likely something would happen. Yesterday I took my wife out to eat, and she sat down before me. I had her move to a different table so I could see the car...:rolleyes:

Anyway, didn't mean to hijack your thread Sixstringterror...bump for ya:biggrin:

That's one of those things you never can tell about. I have an uncle who, in his younger days, had a '68 Camaro with oil pressure & water temp gauges in the center console. Someone broke into the car just to swipe the gauges. Next morning, he didn't realize it and started the car up to let it warm up before going to work. He went back into the house and came out to an oil-soaked interior and a motor that had run low on oil. Not sure if he lost any antifreeze or if it was an electrical temp. gauge that they just disconnected the wires from...can't remember.

I just happen to like my car enough to watch it at ALL times when it's out of the garage, with the only exception being when I'm at car shows since there's tons of people around so not too likely something would happen. Yesterday I took my wife out to eat, and she sat down before me. I had her move to a different table so I could see the car...:rolleyes:

Anyway, didn't mean to hijack your thread Sixstringterror...bump for ya:biggrin:

Yes; people could mess with it; but my hijack was to say that in the two - maybe three years I've had the gauge on my car; it's not been a problem.

I wouldn't let it change where I park the car.

Good luck,

Joe

Line

TR Custom Parts How long is the hose in that kit???

Dont really know.....Its boxed up ready to ship......Its the same length as my other one I have that is red and blue.....Tim