Kenne Belle Hood Mounted Fuel Pressure Manual

Cryptic

I know this is going way back but I have a Kenne Bell hood mounted fuel pressure gauge that isn’t getting power to the backlight. I want to trace the wire down and see if I can’t fix the problem. It’s surely doable without the manual but if anyone has the factory manual scanned in or has one that’s willing to scan in it would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 volts is probably supplied by the grey wire under the radio that is used to power the ashtray light on cars without a console. The factory piggy backs this wire to power the light in the console. Ground can be hooked up anywhere.

12 volts is probably supplied by the grey wire under the radio that is used to power the ashtray light on cars without a console. The factory piggy backs this wire to power the light in the console. Ground can be hooked up anywhere.

Thanks! I’ll start there.

I know this is going way back but I have a Kenne Bell hood mounted fuel pressure gauge that isn’t getting power to the backlight. I want to trace the wire down and see if I can’t fix the problem. It’s surely doable without the manual but if anyone has the factory manual scanned in or has one that’s willing to scan in it would be greatly appreciated!

The bulb?

Thanks to those who responded. Did some sleuthing and traced the wire. Found out where the connection was bad. Cut and recrimped the wire. Ending up fixing quite a few other bad connections while I was at it. Trying to put together a plan to clean things up down there. Thinking of doing a power distribution block under the dash. Has anyone else done something like this?

One of the best things I have done to the car.

2015-12-15 10.53.19.jpg

Do you have any photos of this installed? What all do you have connected to it?

No installed pics.
It is located behind the glove box. Powers alky, boost controller, line lock, and previously the wideband before going to XFI.

No installed pics.
It is located behind the glove box. Powers alky, boost controller, line lock, and previously the wideband before going to XFI.

Nice! Did you run everything through the engine bay to that side or come out under the driver’s side dash and go under?

Alky and boost controllers are in center console. Ran solenoid wires through at DS firewall.