Keep the decal or no?

hello people; It was a thought I had about putting something on my bikes tank but after a while I might no want it anymore but then a magnetic decal came into mind. I've never looked into it futher and I don't know of it would hurt your paint but that's a way to change things up every now and then.
IBBY

Guess I will keep it for now. I had the decals made at a local vinyl sign shop. We found the original design and changed it around a little that I liked better. It is a very light shade of grey. The shop told me that it should not affect the paint. Thanks for the replies

When I was in High School it was a big fad to put those bill board signs on the rear quarter. The film was thick and it yellowed after a month. Your's looks much better.

Different in a good way. Keep it till your sick of it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Makes your GN look different. Always a good thing . Not over board. Keep it

It would look better on the back on the trunk lid, but should say "its not a Fing Monte Carlo!"

I dig it. You happen to have a digital copy of that image? Would look cool on my toolbox...

I do agree that a smaller one on the trunk lid would stick out a little less.

At the end of the day the only opinion that matters is yours.

I tried to look at it objectively. It gets the (n) from me,but then again I'm on the fence. It just looks like a rolling billboard to me. Maybe if it was behind the front tire on the lower part of the door?? GN's have such clean lines. Anything disturbs that,imho.

I think NO. Any "car guy" or "girl" knows what a GN is. If you have to put a huge sticker on because you don't want you're car to be mistaken for a Monte by ignorant people then leave it. Otherwise no. It does nothing for the car. To me it's along the lines of putting a 5' tall spoiler on the trunk.

Like this guy. :wtf::ROFLMAO:

buick.jpg