Just what you are looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobryans

Just inchin along.
Considering selling any or all of the following. Calls to discuss any questions are the preferred method of contact. Call (804) Four Two Six 3 Six Hundred. Posts and emails will be responded to at my convenience due to my very busy work schedule. I have pics of some of these, but not all. Will get email addresses over the phone and send photos as they become available. I appreciate your help and understanding.:biggrin:

2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8. Black all options scheduled for delivery in June 30. Will consider trade for collector quality Innercooled Turbo Regals.

1989 TTA 6k Mile Hardtop/Leather. Stock and immaculate(Only Premium Offers Considered).

1987 GN 7k Mile Hardtop/Posi. Stock, very well optioned and immaculate. Show quality.

1987 GN 26k Mile T-Top/Posi. Dyno sheets available High 9-Low 10 show quality car.

1987 GN 37k Mile Hardtop. Notched frame, stage motored has been 8's. Potentially street legal Race car with full interior. Quality car. Not some hacked up turd.

1987 GN 67k Mile Hardtop/Posi. Nicely modded lightweight should run easy 12's or better. Clean, original paint driver with minor rust.

1986 GN 86k Mile T-Top/Posi. Based on the VIN appears to be the first intercooled Turbo Regal in existance. Minor bolt-ons. Driver quality.

1987 GN 129k Mile Hardtop/Non Posi car (former Kirban car) minor front end collision. Runs & yard drives with clear title.

1987 Turbo T 136k Mile Astroroof/Posi. Black/Chrome, bucket seat Grey interior, almost stock driver quality car with minor rust.

Interested parties please call.

(804) Four Two Six 3 Six Hundred

Thank you all very much!:D

I see that you found your old signature Bryan....

I had forgotten some of the stuff in there.

Bryan

Offtopic, but did you own GNX #546 a few years ago? I used to collect all the turbo regal ads in the local autotraders and I remember quite a few of them being owned by a guy in Richmond. Nice collection. :D

Offtopic, but did you own GNX #546 a few years ago? I used to collect all the turbo regal ads in the local autotraders and I remember quite a few of them being owned by a guy in Richmond. Nice collection. :D

Yes, I did own GNX #546. The car had 995.6 miles when I sold it to a guy that owned some strip clubs in the Ohio/Michigan area. I believe he bought three or four cars from me all at one time. He was quite a character. Here are pics of the car for your viewing pleasure:

1987 Buick Regal Grand National GNX Number 546 of only 547 built 995.8 Original Miles pictures from cars photos on webshots

Thank you very much for the kind words. Have a great evening!:biggrin:

Interested in pics and pricing on these two cars.

1987 GN 26k Mile T-Top/Posi. Dyno sheets available High 9-Low 10 show quality car.

1987 GN 37k Mile Hardtop. Notched frame, stage motored has been 8's. Potentially street legal Race car with full interior. Quality car. Not some hacked up turd.

autertidmore@aol.com

would like pics of the 67000 mile gn and the 27000 mile gn, and also where do you need to be on those 2 particular gns. please include pics of motors and interiors...

Status
Not open for further replies.