Just what you are looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bryan, do you still have The Wraith turbo intercepter ?

GDNF2ET,

That one sold before I had a chance to finalize the deal. The car was not the actual PPG Showcar, but one of the stunt cars. All 5 stunt cars were originally equipped with a VW Beetle race engine. The car ran actually had to run 120mph for some of the filming sequences. Of the 5 stunt cars built for the movie, 3 of those were destroyed for filming purposes. The car I intended to buy had a rear mounted front wheel drive Buick 3.8 V6 and tranxaxle. My intent was to restore the car and put an Off Center Stage motor in the car and run A/C. I even bought a fiero for interior parts and had several sets of the Gold GTA/TTA wheels for the car to replace the ugly a$$ Corvette wheels that were on it at the time. It would have been a fun ride! Unfortunately, that was not to happen. The gentleman that bought it is, however working on a total redo of the car. His website is:

www.TheWraithCar.com

Here a couple of photos of the car as it was than I was working a deal on it:

Wraith Dodge M4S Turbo Interceptor Pics pictures from rides photos on webshots

It was a real project. A modified, hull of what it once was. But I had great plans. Oh well, on to bigger and better things! Have a great day and thanks for your interest!

Bryan:biggrin:

would like pics of the 67000 mile gn and the 27000 mile gn, and also where do you need to be on those 2 particular gns. please include pics of motors and interiors...

joeb,

Sent you mail Thanks for your interest. Have a great day!

Thanks,
Bryan:biggrin:

BTW, Just in case anybody wanted to know, the 2008 Challenger SRT8 in number 704 of the 6400 built and it arrived today. An awesome car!:biggrin:

I can vouch for Brian's cars and reputation. He's straight up and has only the best of cars. The way it should be.

Bump for ya :biggrin:

2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8. Black all options scheduled for delivery in June 30. Will consider trade for collector quality Innercooled Turbo Regals.

I picked up one of these over the weekend and it is an awesome ride!

2141809610046454260Faqxfx

As nice a car as it is, I still personally prefer the Turbo Regals and will still consider trades up or down for quality investment quality cars. Let me know what you have guys! Thanks!:biggrin:

I can vouch for Brian's cars and reputation. He's straight up and has only the best of cars. The way it should be.

Bump for ya :biggrin:

Gino! Thanks for the bump and the props! You are tha man!! Did you find a buyer for that GTO Beast yet? Not to hijack my own thread, but that is one beautiful ride! :biggrin:

Hey Bryan,
Yea the GTO is sold, guy picked it up last weekend and drove it 1600 miles home to southern Texas...

Good luck with your sales, I know whoever buys your stuff will be a happy camper :biggrin:

Hey Bryan,
Yea the GTO is sold, guy picked it up last weekend and drove it 1600 miles home to southern Texas...

Good luck with your sales, I know whoever buys your stuff will be a happy camper :biggrin:

Congrats Gino! Someone got a good deal on a really nice car!

Have a great Independence day guys!:biggrin:

Cars 4/s

Hello,

I'm new to the site and looking for my first GN. Just sold a Turbo Cobra. Could you please send me pics of the following. Thanks in advance. Email is drohan8592@aol.com

1987 GN 26k Mile T-Top/Posi. Dyno sheets available High 9-Low 10 show quality car.

1987 GN 67k Mile Hardtop/Posi. Nicely modded lightweight should run easy 12's or better. Clean, original paint driver with minor rust.

Status
Not open for further replies.