Just want a decent 86 or 87 Turbo Regal with T-tops is that too much to ask?

krkrzyrflbch

I'm in the market for a 1986 or 87 Turbo Regal with T-tops. Not really after a Grand National. I'll pay good money for the right car, but I can't seem to find any really nice cars that anyone is willing to sell.

Most of the ones I've looked at have needed more work than I would be interested in doing such as paint/body work, weatherstriping, trim replaced, interior work, engine work etc., Not really looking for a project, just a nice show worthy car. Does anyone know of one that is for sale or might be for sale for the right price? thanks

Drop me a line at dewdeb@mac.com. 1986 WH-1 T-type/t-tops 49,677 original miles for sale. 30+ pictures plus documentation from original owner.
This is what you are looking for and is in your price range.
Gordon Bryan

I'm in the market for a 1986 or 87 Turbo Regal with T-tops. Not really after a Grand National. I'll pay good money for the right car, but I can't seem to find any really nice cars that anyone is willing to sell.

Most of the ones I've looked at have needed more work than I would be interested in doing such as paint/body work, weatherstriping, trim replaced, interior work, engine work etc., Not really looking for a project, just a nice show worthy car. Does anyone know of one that is for sale or might be for sale for the right price? thanks
allo
i am the first and only owner of a 1987 buick grand national with t tops
144,000 km, that is 89,000 miles
send me a message for more info and pictures of this canadian (quebec) car

robinlav@videotron.ca

Mike, my WH-1 came from McElveen Pontiac Buick & GMC in Summerville. Is yours a local car also? Would be interesting if they came from the same showroom.