Just installed my razor kit

BoostedSix

Just bought a new Razor kit for my TTA. Also listenend to everyones advise and desided to get a Turbotweak chip to go with it. I Give the combo an A+++ If anyone is considering doing this mod GO FOR IT. I'm just upset I waited this long. Car Just Runs Awesome.
Thanks for the tips guys.

Make sure you have some strong clamps on your intake! That was my only "problem" with the kit, car ran so hard that my intake piping kept blowing off. :)

T-Bolt clamps should be required mod :D

Thanks for the thumbs up..

Julio

yea that deffinately is a good tip. Blew off twice tonight going to a show. Stopped at an autoparts store on the way. good to go now:cool:

That makes me feel good that I installed the upgraded clamps the weekend before I installed the ALKY kit.

This kit does rock, I cannot imagine a day without the methanol. Sure is nice to know you can run 25 PSI on the street with pump gas.:D

Boost junkie says...

A day without methanol is like

night!
:eek:

I've had the Alkycontrol SAC installed for several years now with good results using methanol and Sunoco 94 with Reds93 or Thrasher92 chips. Eric's alky chip arrived today..What a difference! Car idles smoother, sounds meaner uncapped and butt dyno feel up to 22PSI with Zero knock is great! What an amazing combination so far, can't wait to tweak the parameters at Norwalk.

Thanks Gentlemen!

- Jimmy