Just got my first turbo buick last weekend.

iancamaro

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1378001656.324378.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Welcome home!
The fun is just starting!!!
I gave my co-worker a ride in mine last week & she wanted to know about the "Jiffy Lube" headrests...:confused:

Do_O

I have wanted one for years! I drove 13 hours and traded my Harley for it.
Very fun car to drive

Welcome to the site. That thing looks sweet. I see a few mods. What's it got done to it?

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

Unless that's Dark Blue and Not Lamp Black 19 , it almost looks like a WE4 with a rear spoiler added
The interior sure does.
Maybe it started life as a Lamp Black TR and was modded.
But the more I look at the pictures, the more it looks like a Deep Dark Blue.
And I noticed the nose emblem- so it probably was a base TR, and modded - and nicely I'll add.

I like the T-tops; engine bay, the clear running light lenses, the rims - But those white lined bumper strips cry out for some mineral spirits and a hardy power washer though! :D

Post up a pic of your SPID label.
Those are always fun to compare to what the car is today.
Nice car!

210/210 roller cam. Te44 turbo 2800 stall converter art car trans motor 30 over hot wire and new fuel pump and voltage booster. Rjc power plate and boost control. Lt1maf with translater. 80lb injectors

When I picked it up was running on e85 with tt chip. It was a absolute beast. Just installed a new tt 93 chip and am tuning it now. Wish I had e85 in my area what a huge difference going from alky to 93.

Looks like a delaware plate on it. Check out MAGNA website for meets and info. Welcome!

From my iPhone