Just got E85 chip What do i NEED to know?

Curious, you said boost was 24psi and fuel pressure read 68psi. Is the base pressure 44psi then, because if you added 5psi like you stated the #'s don't match up since most of the chips are usually a 42-44psi base pressure range to start.
What's your base pressure on those old runs?

You have alky on the car, on the old injectors that were running lean you could've turned it on since it was running 12 AF/R and getting knock. Too bad I caught this now, I know for a fact that running E85 and Alky can live happily together. Could've saved you some $ and potential engine trouble on that KR run.

Curious, you said boost was 24psi and fuel pressure read 68psi. Is the base pressure 44psi then, because if you added 5psi like you stated the #'s don't match up since most of the chips are usually a 42-44psi base pressure range to start.
What's your base pressure on those old runs?

You have alky on the car, on the old injectors that were running lean you could've turned it on since it was running 12 AF/R and getting knock. Too bad I caught this now, I know for a fact that running E85 and Alky can live happily together. Could've saved you some $ and potential engine trouble on that KR run.
Ill double check the numbers on fuel pressure.

the fuel pressure seems to be rising. I remember talking with BB and another Buick guy and they both said the numbers might not match up perfectly and that could be do to cheap or un-calibrated sensor vs Powerlogger readings. They both said look for trends boost going up / fuel pressure going up and O2 numbers staying in line.