Just got E85 chip What do i NEED to know?

the second i saw that 101 DC i knew that was the solution. BUT of course i am going to try lower the boost first.

The duty cycle is at 100% because I programmed it there, knowing your setup.
You have a good fuel system, so you can increase the fuel pressure to help out. Increase it like 5psi and see what the A/F does. Then tweak the boost so the A/F is not leaner than 11.5.

Ok will do
Thanks for the reply
David

The duty cycle is at 100% because I programmed it there, knowing your setup.
You have a good fuel system, so you can increase the fuel pressure to help out. Increase it like 5psi and see what the A/F does. Then tweak the boost so the A/F is not leaner than 11.5.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I was at 132% DC w/ a TT340 pump on my set w/ a PT 51 (making less power), but NEVER had KR. I knew I would need more in the future so I went with my Racetronix DP setup with Aeromotive 340's. Now with the 60 turbo @ 25 psi I'm back to upper 90% DC. Go with the biggest injector possible, but I'm not surprised your out of DC with your 60's.

I keep my A/F @ 10.8, but upped my timing to 26 in 1st/ 2nd, then 24 in 3rd/ 4th
Leaning it out didn't help my setup, so better to be safe.

The white flag is already back on the car along with driving Miss Daisy :mad: I just hope that i didn't get burned too badly.
Back to the drawing board.
Boost 23.8, (the hose is straight with NO check ball or Spring and a ported waste-gate hole :confused::mad: BTW its a heavy duty actuator)
KR --3.9, AFR-- 12, RPM 5200, Fuel Pressure 68.8, Injector DC 100.3

Yes i did raise the fuel pressure 5#
and obviously i couldn't lower the boost on this POS.

Attachments

• shit run.dat
    105.6 KB · Views: 78
What fuel pump are you running? Also, whats your fuel pressure at those boost levels? Do you have a volt booster? Don't sleep on volt booster they are a great tool to obtain maximum voltage to pumps and injectors.

disregard just read your sig

OK So i fell in love but its already time for a divorce after a few blips of KR and $80.00 in fuel in last few days NOT including the first original 20 gal. fill up. I just can't keep needle in vacuum.
I am going to give this E85 a serious break until i decide if i can/will/could commit to it and forget about 93/Alky.
BTW i haven't owned a BBC in a long time and because of that i forgot how fast that gas gauge can move.:eek:

Are you verifying the fuel pressure @ WOT?
Are you sure you have no vacuum leaks? Have you checked the alcohol content in the fuel?

Up date
120# injectors are in
this is a log with a TT 6.0 chip written for another car.

Attachments

• 11-9-2013 idlen.dat
    172 KB · Views: 111
Glad you got the 120's. Now you can crank it up! and just a side note.. I had Eric burn me a 120lb gas chip for long hauls.
The 120's idle will be higher, but that is the only difference I noticed streetability wise

up date
After the 120s I got a chip burned for my car and it's running great i finally got over the "new thing" and started driving the car normally. Its not as bad on fuel as it was at the very beginning.
I still haven't really pushed it because i have NO boost control but Once i get the boost in check ill start pushing it.
The first start of the day is not an issue any more, it still takes longer but not bad at all. The New chip made a world of a difference.