Just curious... Avg Age of TB users

Hey... I was just curious on the age of other users. Many UNDER 30 ? ?

I'm 32.... and you are ?? ?

WOW! A lady that won't hide her age.:cool:

so that makes me the youngest??? 24 as old as my 1986 GN be 25 in sept..:biggrin: old folks

You're not the youngest. Znix is about to turn 16 if I remember right.:biggrin: Pretty smart kid too.

Me? I'm 46 and feel like a kid most of the time. Been loving Buicks since I was a kid and am now trying to get mine back together so I can drive it from more than the trailer to the shop.:cool:

53 ... I cashed in my high-risk 401K in 1999 at age 40 to buy my GN.
A month later the dot-com bubble burst.
Good investment? I think so. :)

GNGAL ? 32 ? wow :cool:

42 here...went for a ride in my Buick the day it came home from the dealership back in 87. Bought it from the original owner 6 years ago and consider it my mistress!!! I still let the original owner drive it so he can relive his younger days.

OK, let's change the subject. I am not about to admit that I am the oldest on here (66), and one of the oldest on this forum. Some of you youngsters are at an age that I can't even remember back that far. I guess that I was that age once.

27. no GN or Turbo anything. planning to make one using left over parts from junkyards in a <3200# FWD car :D looking at a 4cyl iron duke 83 Olds2 door that is listed at 2750 pounds..if the FWD SFI v6 block is only 30 pounds more, plus the turbo equipment....i'm looking at realistically, maybe 3150 pounds...and thats being generous at 400 pounds extra addition...its a 3 speed, so likely would need to change over to the heavier 4 speed auto

Bought my 1st Turbo Regal when I was 17, senior in high school, it was a new 1979 "Sport Coupe", white w/tan interior, keystone Classics, blacked out windows, water injection, shift kit, re-jetted 4 barrell, mack air filter, gutted exhaust, special order factory duals......sold it to my best friend 5yrs later(It would consistently woop his 350 firebird from a roll or stop) when I bought my new 84 GN....... Yea that makes me 48 yrs young. Let me just say that I had more fun in the Turbo Buicks then should be aloud by one person, and I'll leave it at that.... I wouldn't change a thing if I could go back in time....

Chuck

I bought mine when I was 32 also. :):cool:
Unfortunately for me it was new. :eek::biggrin:

I have no reason to hide my age... but have to admit...sometimes out with my girlfriends I say Im 26. I sure dont feel my age...still having fun, but just a little bit smarter than I was back then :D

Also.. I've had my GN since 2005

I got back to my roots when I moved back to Texas in 05 and moved out of the big city again 1 year later. That's when I got back into Buicks and I'm glad I did. Sorry it took you 4 years to find this site but we're glad to have you here.:cool: