Just bought another toy that I don't need

toomanymodz

1970 Nova with a Steve Schmidt 523 big block. 750HP on pump. 1050 HP including the 300 shot fogger. Less than 200 miles on it. Never been to the track.
IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

For the exception of the stripes on the side.....that is friggen beautiful. That's the next route I'm going after I sell the GN. Damn that's nice

Thank you. The paint is probably 15 years old. Stripes are out-dated for sure. But, the price was right.

Looks great for 15 yr old paint. Its great you bought it for a deal....I probably wouldn't want to hear how good of a deal you got....I always miss on the good ones..lol

Dont need but want it... Thats real nice... makes me miss my 460 bbc nova

Attachments

• image-364205606.jpg
    image-364205606.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 105
Thats a superb job of getting the exhaust over the rear. Wasnt a popular move on many Pro Street cars.

Thanks for the compliments! Yes, it was owned locally by a gentleman who lives about a mile up the road from me. He hardly ever drove it. Most folks around here have never seen the car before. The exhaust is 3 1/2 inch mandrel bent, with 4 inch tips and it took a specialty shop (not a muffler shop) three days to build. $1500 was spent on the exhaust, not including the headers. The craftsmanship that went into this car is absolutely top shelf. He spared no expense. I love the finished interior too. Everything works. LED turn signals, Autometer gauges, stereo with amps and nice speakers too. I'm just blown away by this thing. Pics don't do it justice. Here is the interior:
IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg