Joe Lubrant back at PTE!

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
Called to order parts today and had the pleasure of talking with Joe Lubrant again! He is back at his position there. Getting his feet on the ground there after a short stint in the construction field.

He will be in BG next month with the PTE booth. Make sure you stop by and say "hi" to him there.

Hey great to hear. Glad you're back among Buick guys Joe.

It's more pleasant having a turbo stuck in some bodily orifice than a two by four....(but not by much).:D

One can always count on Chris to paint a picture with words :)

Welcome back Joe.

Bob Kolhouse

Hi Guy's,

Thanks for the "Welcome Back"

I will, as in the past do my best to help you in anyway I can.

As you might know PTE has expanded into many other turbo car markets as well. Lots of new turbo technology hitting the streets and tracks this year. The TR's of course have not been forgotten, and there are some exciting new turbo products for our cars also.

As Nick said, I am bringing myself up to date on the new offerings and should be up to speed on all the technical aspects this week.

Thanks again,
Joe

PTE
Technical Sales Rep.
219-996-7832

I have heard a rumor that PTE isn't building Stage motors anymore. I a$$ume this is not true.

Ted

DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOE! you old dogg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew you couldn't stay away, long! You've got TR in your veins!!
Dad will be glad to here your back.:D We 'll see you at the Nats.

Brandon

joe;s back

hi,joe glad to see you back i have said it before and i will say it again you are the best thing to happen to pte,i know a lot of people feel that way!!!watch out harry the profits are going to start to rise!!;) ;)

Originally posted by Ted A.
I have heard a rumor that PTE isn't building Stage motors anymore. I a$$ume this is not true.

Ted

Ted,

I would have to say it is "not true".

Dan still has a supply of Stage II blocks in house, for serious build-ups. These blocks of course are for complete build ups by PTE, and not for sale as bare blocks.

I believe PTE is not doing stock block rebuilds, but still are doing serious stock block competition engines.
One of the latest examples of this is Dave Bamfords 9.90 TSM engine in a 3570# car with a standard PT70-1 3-bolt turbo. *(not a tricked 76/70 as some may have thought)

If anyone is interested in a serious Stage II or Stock block competition engine, you should contact Dan with your needs.

Joe

PTE
219-996-7832
precisionte.com

Re: DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TurboCrazy
JOE! you old dogg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew you couldn't stay away, long! You've got TR in your veins!!
Dad will be glad to here your back.:D We 'll see you at the Nats.

Brandon

:) Looking forward to seeing you and your dad also.

I won't try and defend the "old dog" statement.

It doesn't seem that long ago that I used to get carded at the bars, but just today after receiving my lunch bill at the resturant I noted a 15% senior citizens discount:( Oh well how time flies when your having fun:D

Joe

Don't sweat it Joe. I've been giving Dad hell about getting the Senior C Discount
at the fast food joints.;)

It will be great to see ya!

Brandon