Jet Hot coating

1987BuickGN

Just a member
Who Jet Hot coats headers anywhere near close to the DFW area?

A google search says this is a distributor, but I havent called yet. Anyone deal with this place?

FORTRESS PERFORMANCE
1101 Oak Wood Dr Keller TX 76248
214-543-7879

Hey Wayne! Where have you been hiding out? Check out Lone Star Performance Buick Club Online to catch up with what is going on these days when you get some time. We have a lot going on this year. Come and hang out with us sometime.

To answer your question, myself, Rick, Greg and Mitch have been using a good guy (Mike) who owns Specialized Performance Coating, Inc. He uses the same durable materials and is ceaper than Jet Hot because he does not have the same overhead. My turbo and downpipe are holding up great. His contact information is as follows if you are interested:

SPCoating.com

Specialized Performance Coating INC.
1107 California Lane #209
Arlington, Texas 76015
Phone: (817) 274-1947
E-Mail: Michael@SPCoating.com

DSCN5131.jpg

DSCN5085.jpg

Hey Carl,

I will certainly look at using those guys. Just need a set of BBB headers done and not really wanting to deal with the shipping.

Ive been around, I just need to get out and see you guys more. Hopefully this year time will allow. Put alot behind me last year that should free up some time! I check the site often (LSPBC) and waiting for the car show schedule!

Cool! Stay tuned because we have a lot in the works for this year. We will be releasing parts of the schedule as soon as we have the dates nailed down.

Carl,

Dragging this back up because I finally got around to getting the headers done and used the guy you suggested. Had my friend drop off andf pickup the headers but he was telling me the guy was super easy to deal with and just seemed to be an over all great guy. I saw the headers and I am very happy with the work done.There is evidently a machine shop my friend uses over in that area and the location worked out perfect for him to drop/pick up the block for machine work and the headers to be coated. Really looking forward to getting something running and participating in some events.

Can I ask how much it was? Just a set of headers right?

TIA