Ceramic or Hot Jet coating?

G

Getchasum

Getting ready to pull headers to have cracked drivers side header fixed. Thought I may have headers coated while they were off. Has anyone had their's coated with either a ceramic or hot jet coating? Wich one will hold up the best and look the best?
Tks Scott

I saw some freshly done ceramic coated headers in Jacksonville two years ago and my impression was wow! They really stood out. I have had my DP ceramic coated for 2 years and it still looks great (as well as the rest of my exhaust that has been coated for the same amount of time). I'm sold!

also if I had the inside of them coated would this help with under the hood heat build up or them recracking again?

Check out these folks in Hopewell, Va. Very nice work. Everything done inhouse. I have been pleased and so have others.

My Hooker cat back system is coated and looks great two years out. Next is to install my down-pipe and cat with the pipe being coated inside and out.

I also had them do a few oil pans with an oil rejection film on the inside and it is so very trick. It makes things slide like oil on a hot teflon fry pan. As a bonus the film also helps heat transfer.

They did the dryfilm for the cam/lifters in my 83T Type. My buddy broke it in and drives it a lot with no problems.

http://www.thermaltechcoatings.com/