3" THDP w/ Dump, BNIB Magnafuel AFPR, Jet-hot coated headers, BNIB Hoverboard..

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
I am looking to sell the following:

1) 3" THDP with the test pipe that has a dump on it, and a bung welded on it for a wideband sensor. Comes with brand new HD adjustable WG. $400 + shipping

2) Stock headers that have been jet-hot coated. NO CROSSOVER. $150 + shipping

3) BNIB Magnafuel AFPR and Y fitting. Only ever used to mock up on my old engine. Has two -8 inlets, -8 return, 1/8" NPT boost reference port, and 1/8" NPT port in front. Y fitting has a -10 inlet and dual -8 outlets. $205 + shipping

4) Magnacor 10mm wires. Were on my old engine but I am going TR6 so I am swapping wires. $60 + shipping

5) BNIB Hoverboard. I got it for my Mom for Mother's Day since she enjoyed riding mine, but her friends talked her out of keeping it. Has only ever been rid just to take pics to show it works. This is the top of the line Smart brand Hoverboard. It lights up as you ride it, and has Bluetooth capability. You can sync your phone to the hoverboard and listen to music while you ride it. Also has a remote that comes with it, that allows you to turn on and off the board while you aren't on it. Pretty cool, actually. $150 + shipping

6) BNIB Billet vacuum block. $60 + shipping
See pics above for AFPR.

Hit me up here or at my email, 1987GN@gmail.com or my cell 707 362 6030

-Tyler

Theyre $300 new at any place around here.. let alone the shipping cost..

Just cause you lowballed me, its $200+ shipping for YOU.

Lmfao. 25.00 less than you wanted is lowball. I'll pay you the 200.00 if it comes with a handjob

Does the puck move freely and is the flange flat not warped is it stainless. can I see more pics, shipping quote to 15317. Thanks craig

Came here to check out the DP but now I've got tears in my eyes laughing so hard. You guys made my day!

Does the puck move freely and is the flange flat not warped is it stainless. can I see more pics, shipping quote to 15317. Thanks craig

puck moves freely, and flange is flat. I can send pics to your phone if you'd like. My cell number is listed above.