Jay Cutler

stack1

Senior Stacker
No wonder the guy throws so many interceptions. He has his helmet pulled halfway down his face. Look at every other player, you can see their eyebrows. You can't even see Cutler's eyes. I feel bad for you Bears fans, looks like Denver took advantage of you in that trade.

Don't blame Cutler. Ron Turner is a moron. "Hey guys lets run up the middle every hand off!". Forte can run up the middle, but he is not a pounding up the middle back. Could they try at least one sweep or off tackle run?

I see that Cutler is still wearing his dad's helmet that he wore here in Denver. Maybe he wears the helmet so low so you can't see how dumb he looks (until he takes it off).

As an avid Bears fan, I must say I am quite disgusted with how this season has turned out. Cutler is throwing more INTs than Grossman did. But don't blame everything on him. Our O line is complete garbage, the defense is banged up with key injuries, and special teams isn't anything like it used to be. The special teams squad used to win a majority of the games the past few years, but definitely not this year. Forte doesn't look sharp and yes you can blame the running plays because I haven't seen him cut outside all year. Looks like it is time to focus on basketball season:mad: