Jason White WINS TSM at BG!

How About this...Semi vs W Judy, .005 bulb!!!:eek: :eek:
Finals vs Cruz, .035 bulb..!!!

Davy Crockett can't cut trees like that!!!!!

Big Congratulations to Jason and Misty! Enjoyed the whole week with you guys. I'll make sure you and Don both get your contingency $$$. Hopefully, I'll see you guys in Norwalk. Doesn't Jason get low ET and High MPH points since Kereny wasn't in the series?

Big Congratulations to Jason and Misty! Enjoyed the whole week with you guys. I'll make sure you and Don both get your contingency $$$. Hopefully, I'll see you guys in Norwalk. Doesn't Jason get low ET and High MPH points since Kereny wasn't in the series?

1/4 finals my brother pulled a .017 to Jason's .16 something. I think that woke jason up. He had to run him down.

Congrats Jason!

Doesn't Jason get low ET and High MPH points since Kereny wasn't in the series?

I received the $50 entry fee from the Kereny camp. Accordingly, Dick gets the points for Low ET (9.267) and Top MPH (147.49) that he ran during qualifiying.

Scott you always give a round by round replay of eliminations, are you "ON STRIKE". Looking forward to your account of TSM.

The car isn't doing anything different just good tuning and good reaction times.

The car isn't doing anything different just good tuning and good reaction times.

Good driver great set up = WIN !!!! You were on your game I knew you were going to do it. Hey you know that you and Cramer are the only original first year TSM guys to win the big show in BG.